Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2017, 10:08 AM   #31
Dilemna03
Dilemna03's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Your security cheque of loan could not be used for a credit card default if only it was a bank and not a financial institution such as DUNIA or Najm, These financial institutions take from their clients a blank cheque without any details filled which they could use for any default made by the customer. We could provide you with solution for this and you can be rest assured to come out of dilemma.
Pls awaiting to know...
Dilemna03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-20-2017, 12:22 PM   #32
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemna03 View Post
Pls awaiting to know...
Have sent you a Private Message, check your inbox .
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-12-2017, 10:39 PM   #33
Unregistered

Hi! I have the same issue in uea let me know if dubia can file cgecked bounced against me. And for my cc issue i can still travel in asia except gcc countries? Thanks

Chicks

Old 09-13-2017, 03:37 AM   #34
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I have the same issue in uea let me know if dubia can file cgecked bounced against me. And for my cc issue i can still travel in asia except gcc countries? Thanks

Chicks
Please post your question specifically, not able to understand what exactly you want to know?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-17-2017, 07:04 AM   #35
Unregistered

i mean if the defaulter not allowed to travel in gcc country it is possible to travel in asian country? And just incase i have bounced checque issue that would not be a reflected in asian country system?

Old 09-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #36
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
i mean if the defaulter not allowed to travel in gcc country it is possible to travel in asian country? And just incase i have bounced checque issue that would not be a reflected in asian country system?
It would not reflect in any Aisan countries even if you have a case in UAE, at times not even in the other GCC countries if case is active in UAE

Old 09-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #37
Unregistered

Yeah, thanks for the information. So i can freely work in asian country?

Old 09-21-2017, 02:01 AM   #38
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Yeah, thanks for the information. So i can freely work in asian country?
Of course you can.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:20 PM   #39
Balon
Balon's Flag is: Serbia

Default Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Hi ,
Friend of mine left Dubai 2 years back home with unpaid loan from Dunia F. and CC from DIB @ City bank , he is receiving emails from them and calls but he ignore them as he is not in position to pay them back nor negotiate due jobless status ,
Is it safe for him to look for a job in other Eu countries; and if collection departments sell his debt to collection agencies is his property safe(house) back home, I mean what consequences he will face , most probably in soon future he wont be able to generate such amount to settle his debt ,
Balon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 03:41 AM   #40
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balon View Post
Hi ,
Friend of mine left Dubai 2 years back home with unpaid loan from Dunia F. and CC from DIB @ City bank , he is receiving emails from them and calls but he ignore them as he is not in position to pay them back nor negotiate due jobless status ,
Is it safe for him to look for a job in other Eu countries; and if collection departments sell his debt to collection agencies is his property safe(house) back home, I mean what consequences he will face , most probably in soon future he wont be able to generate such amount to settle his debt ,
Email us at uaedebtsolution@gmail.com and will provide you all the clear details you need to know.