Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default SIGN OF RELIEF FOR ALL THE UAE DEFAULTERS!!

Here is to everyone who are in deep stress about your liabilities in the UAE..Officially yet to be announced very soon, yet this is nothing less than a official announcement as it is from the most reputed “THE NATIONAL”. Please have a look at the link below to find out and be stress free going forward, still not relieved? the cheque amount is bigger than what is mentioned in the news? then get in touch, you need to know something unknown.

Link 1: https://www.thenational.ae/uae/bounced-cheques-to-no-longer-go-through-dubai-court-system-1.675720

Link 2: http://m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/courts/fines-to-replace-court-trials-in-some-minor-offences-in-dubai-1.2123797

For detailed information email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-14-2017, 05:15 PM   #2
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Default Re: SIGN OF RELIEF FOR ALL THE UAE DEFAULTERS!!

Have a stress free and debt free life ahead.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-15-2017, 09:38 AM   #3
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

One more update on the same:

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/bounc...ystem-1.675938

Old 11-20-2017, 01:42 AM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
I left Doha Qatar in 2009 ( due to some unforseen circumstances) with an uncleared loan of 50,000 qatari riyal (now grown to 80,000 according to the bank). I have never had a good paying job since i came back to my home country. As a matter of fact i was jobless for 3years before i got this meagre paying job iam doing presently. Few days ago, i got an email from a local debt recovering agent here in my home country telling me that they have been employed by the bank i took the loan from to recover the loan. They are threatening legal action against me. The job i have now is too meagre and i dont know how i am going to pay that huge amount from the small salary i earn now. Pls advice me, how do i handle this debt recovery agent? Thanks as i await your responses

Old 11-20-2017, 02:18 AM   #5
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I left Doha Qatar in 2009 ( due to some unforseen circumstances) with an uncleared loan of 50,000 qatari riyal (now grown to 80,000 according to the bank). I have never had a good paying job since i came back to my home country. As a matter of fact i was jobless for 3years before i got this meagre paying job iam doing presently. Few days ago, i got an email from a local debt recovering agent here in my home country telling me that they have been employed by the bank i took the loan from to recover the loan. They are threatening legal action against me. The job i have now is too meagre and i dont know how i am going to pay that huge amount from the small salary i earn now. Pls advice me, how do i handle this debt recovery agent? Thanks as i await your responses
This is very simple to handle with and you are not liable for a foreign personal debt in your home country. Get in touch on contact@uaedebtsolutions.com for detaining information.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:20 AM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
This is only applicable in Dubai and it will start on December 2017. Banks mostly will do alternative way to file a case in Sharjah which it might be more stricter. Is there somebody here experienced bouncing check case in Sharjah and how they treat this misdemeanor case.

Old 11-27-2017, 11:22 AM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
What happens after you have paid the fine?

Old 11-27-2017, 04:09 PM   #8
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
This is only applicable in Dubai and it will start on December 2017. Banks mostly will do alternative way to file a case in Sharjah which it might be more stricter. Is there somebody here experienced bouncing check case in Sharjah and how they treat this misdemeanor case.
This is a news which has been updated after a year of trial with the law. Abu dhabi has the same hearings for a cheque dishonor case with only difference being that the case would be referred to court and will take upto 24 hours to clear the same. Sharjah is not as same as other Emirates as it still has the bail system for any petty case filed under them bht still the judgement being subject only to a fine. There are different ways to deal with case from each Emirate and that cannot be discussed over here, following a said procedure the case would be heard with only a fine irrespective of the Emirate. Important Note: It could not be assumed that a case will be filed in the Emirate of Sharjah only by the words of collection agencies or banks, almost every defaulter now is threatened by saying such, there are certain criterias to match if the case has to be filed in Sharjah.

Also as said by the user of the previous post, this law is not in place from December 2017 but already in place from june 2016, it was announced publicly only on the published date so as not to encourage any defaulting.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-27-2017, 04:11 PM   #9
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
What happens after you have paid the fine?
You would be saving the money which was going on interest and charges.

Old 11-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
You would be saving the money which was going on interest and charges.
Noted. What I meant was after paying the imposed fine will the debt be closed? Will it proceed to civil case? Will the travel ban be lifted?