USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Sexual harassment (repeated 10-15 times)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAVINN2
    • Dec 2018
    • United States

Sexual harassment (repeated 10-15 times)

Hello, please inform me if the eye signs ( practiced by a manager could constitute sexual harassment (repeated 10-15 times) or an indecent proposal.
    Blinking with one eye is what I mean (when it is not a tic, or a joke).
  • adjusterjack
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • May 2016

Re: Sexual harassment

In the abstract, anything's possible.

You'll have to provide more details as to who's who, what's happening, when is it happening, what frequency? 15 times in 15 minutes or once a day for 15 days? Anybody else around? Anything said?

Comment

• Wenton2
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2016
      • United States

If you feel it is not decent and is a sexual advance, it probably is and you are certainly entitled to report it to human resources or your local dept of labor.

It is likely you are not the first if the person is a predator. You have to use your own judgment and common sense as well.

Comment

• tommyharwood1
        • Dec 2018
        • United States

Sexual harassment is a very big issue. sexual harassment by an employer is a form of illegal employment discrimination. For many businesses or organizations, preventing sexual harassment and defending employees from sexual harassment charges have become key goals of legal decision-making.

Comment

• Unregistered

Tell that to my boss and my firm, we seem like back in the 50's still.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...