USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

We are a company in Italy manufacture the technoligical products. We are reached by the person called Mr caolei and Liaojian an. They placed a big order from our company and they asked us to pay the bank fee around 2000 Euros. They also had a statement document to promise that they will rend the bank fee and fine about 5000 euros to us if they don't arrange the payment within the time limit. This is too good to be true. However. they had many excuses to refuse their payment after we pay the bank fee as agreed. They even disappeared some days later. It was too late for me to read this as we lost lots of money. I found they changed the company's name now called "xi"an Mingyue trading". Be careful of this company!

Bonacini

Roadrunner foot Engineering

Comment

• Unregistered

We are a company in Italy manufacture the technoligical products. We are reached by the person called Mr caolei and Liaojian an. They placed a big order from our company and they asked us to pay the bank fee around 2000 Euros. They also had a statement document to promise that they will rend the bank fee and fine about 5000 euros to us if they don't arrange the payment within the time limit. This is too good to be true. However. they had many excuses to refuse their payment after we pay the bank fee as agreed. They even disappeared some days later. It was too late for me to read this as we lost lots of money. I found they changed the company's name now called "xi"an YueMing trading Company.,ltd". Be careful of this company!

Bonacini

Roadrunner foot Engineering[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Unregistered

Also you can see more Chinese scammers via this link

https://chinesecompanycheck.wordpress.com/2018/10/01/come-to-china-and-sign-a-contract-scam/

Comment

• olive
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Mar 2008

Re: Scammers from China? (Chinese trading companies)

It seems to be a never ending scam.

Fortunately many have been alerted here and at other sites.

Comment

• olive
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Mar 2008

I would add however that, yes I agree 100%, there are a number of great firms there, you just have to do your research and be careful! Like anywhere.

Comment

• Unregistered

just found this company named ""Xi’an Suchuang Trading Co.,Ltd " has now changed to ""Shaanxi FENGWAN TRADING Co. ,LTD". they have same boss and contact number. Be careful of this.

Kevin

Comment

• Unregistered

New E-mail Address

Company:Shaanxi Guangda Electrical Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.
                Zip Code:710068
                TEL:0086-29-88453511
                Add:No.2 Fu Rong South Road, Qu Jiang New District, Xi ' an City,China
                Mail:[email protected]

Comment

The whole China thing is done IMO--they are communist and that is not gonna work--move on!

Comment

yeah--agreed

Comment

With them arresting everybody there for just about everything these days, and let's not forget it's a communist country it's not capitalist, I would not do business there.

Comment

• Lexus
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Sep 2010
                        • United States

The US and Chinese economies are already quite entwined. I don't see a complete cutoff of business no matter what at this point. That does not mean the US and its friends have to accept everything China does.

Comment

Just make sure that if you are doing business there, that you're being very cautious, and realize that it is not a free market economy, and that the government can do anything at any time, and be prepared and make plans that incorporate that kind of situation. To do that you will be fine.
                          And I would add by the way, that it's getting worse, it's much worse than it was 10 years ago. Thats why a lot of companies are leaving China

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...