•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikayla Caleb
    • Sep 2018
    • Singapore

Can Take More Chance

I have been with tradekey to do international trade. A lot of things to improve. Sometimes less inquiries and sometimes good inquiries. We evaluate this with our sales’ feedback. James from tradekey, managed my dissatisfaction with many additional service and ads on tradekey and yes awareness from scam. That helped me to cover the reason to join tradekey. The main thing is to get orders and genuine buyers who can buy on regular basis. It seems still in process to find buyers like this. Due to the way of working and tradekey gestures, our company can take more chance to stay with tradekey. Our management’s review is that if there are inquiries now then there will be orders in coming time.
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Can Take More Chance

May be they are well aware of the legal rights of customers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...