Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 03:35 AM   #1
Migz21
Migz21's Flag is: Philippines

Default I have Case in Muraqqabat Police Station

Need some advice.

I found out that i have an active police case in Muraqqabat Police station with the case amount of 55,000AED. I want to settle it by my self but i am afraid to go directly because my visa is already expired.
My question is how much penalty that i need to pay for that file cased amount?
Incase i pay the penalty, can they close or release the case immediately or need to wait days.

I seek legal advice from legal advocate company and they ask me to pay them 5000 they will handle the case.
Migz21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-13-2019, 05:37 AM   #2
stressfree
stressfree's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Default Re: I have Case in Muraqqabat Police Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migz21 View Post
Need some advice.

I found out that i have an active police case in Muraqqabat Police station with the case amount of 55,000AED. I want to settle it by my self but i am afraid to go directly because my visa is already expired.
My question is how much penalty that i need to pay for that file cased amount?
Incase i pay the penalty, can they close or release the case immediately or need to wait days.

I seek legal advice from legal advocate company and they ask me to pay them 5000 they will handle the case.
you can settle it your own, a penalty of 4-5k, rather than through legal advocate asking for another 5k, meaning you will pay around 10k.
stressfree is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No