Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
belmar
belmar's Flag is: United States

Default company (www.nybox.com)

New Jersey

I have been using a company (www.nybox.com) which collects my mail consolidated it then mails it to me. I have been using them for 10 years. since Last Thursday, since last Thursday I tried emailing them however no one is taking the time to reply back. Iam paying for this service and I have some urgent mail which I need. I searched the website found a contact phone number however its forwarded to a voice mail. i tried leaving a voice mail however once again no one is replying back. I am very suspicious what is going on. Can you please help me how to reach the company and make sure they send my urgent mail. my request is to contact them on my behalf and put pressure on them to do their work properly and must reply to emails as its the only communication method.
belmar is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 01:33 AM   #2
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: company (www.nybox.com)

In this regard you should first try to contact their customer support and all other contacts which you can see from their web site. Register your complaints in their grievance cell and if you are not getting any response you can move legally if you suffer any loss from their negligence.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 06:42 AM   #3
Miranda77

Default Re: company (www.nybox.com)

You can sue in small claims court, file a complaint with the State Attorney General and/or just stop doing business there ASAP.

Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
In this regard you should first try to contact their customer support and all other contacts which you can see from their web site. Register your complaints in their grievance cell and if you are not getting any response you can move legally if you suffer any loss from their negligence.
Can I hire someone to do the complaint on my behalf. Iam currently overseas, I would drive to NJ if I were in the USA. I have some urgent which and packages which I need. I have stopped using them since Monday