X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
    i just want share this to all of you.

i have a credit card default from dubai and i've been selling my property for long and it's been posted on the net.

two days before the bilkish sent me an email, someone who posted as a buyer from dubai and made the usual bargain which i've come to know lately that the reason why that person's been pressing so hard to get my property at that price is because that is the exact amount that i owe them.

i already had a hunch that it's the bank working as an undercover for me to come out in the surface.

he asked me to meet him in the border of the country that i am in and uae.

who in their sane mind would meet a seller at the border of the country and there's no contract yet?

Their initial plans were:

1. hook me up to meet the seller to meet them at the border, drive me down inside the uae and nab me.
    2. if in case this won't push through, they'll meet me in the philippines and make me sign a "loan contract" and force me to declare my property as a collateral and have the title transferred to their name reasoning out that it should be transferred to their name first before giving the money---but the truth is, no money will be given coz they will be grabbing my property.

this person is also using a name which is pretty googable on the net para nga naman in case mag research ang seller believable na businessman sya.

don't fall for this trap. bilkish got a lot of strategies and tactics just to reap their rewards, they are like bounty hunters.

for all those people na bago palang sa dubai and wala pang credit card, wag na wag po kayong magkakamali na kumuha ng credit card sa kahit na anong bangko jan. they are turning professionals into criminals by asking for a BLANK CHEQUE and hooking you up with increased limits at kapag nde na kayo makapag bayad they will hunt you down.

Bakit nila kailangan ipakulong ang mga defaulters? para po makapag claim sila sa insurance that it is an irrecoverable and irreconcillable account.

they won't care que nde ka na magka work next time or makulong ka, basta importante makakuha sila ng bayad sa utang mo.

lahat po ng loans at credit cards ay covered po ng insurance, yun nga lang ang policy ng insurance ay kapag ang borrower ay unable ng mag bayad ng utang like namatay na, paralyzed or nakakulong.

siempre nde naman sila pwedeng pumatay or gawin ng paralisado ang tao kaya ang the best thing that they could do ay mag file ng estafa or bounced cheque sa tao.

in contrast sa claim nila na kahit makulong ang isang tao ay tuloy pa rin ang utang nila at kailangan pa rin na bayaran, nde po ito totoo.

coz the only reason why they jail people is because of bounced cheque. after you served your penalty wala na pong mahahabol ang bangko sa inyo at wiped out na po ang utang ninyo.

yun nga lang ang consequences nya ay me record na po kayo at mahihirapan na kayong magka work ulit or mag migrate sa ibang bansa.

doble ingat po at tangalin lahat ng inyon online profiles and don't ever put any contacts sa internet, change your numbers or even email addresses.

sana po someday magkaron na ng collective movement ang lahat ng mga taong inabuso ng bangko because of their harassments.

i'm sure that some people have incurred more pain by losing their family members and relatives dahil sa pang haharass ng mga bangko at tao na ito.
    Ngyn ko lng nabasa to. Ang tanga ko nakita ng bilkish ang resume ko s naukri gulf at ngyn eh, ginugulo nila ako s work. Pati ung employer ko pinadalan nila ng email n nagfile daw sila ng police case s akin s dubai. Nasa ibang bansa ako ngyn, pero dahil s ginawa ng hayuup n bilkish n yan eh may tendency n ma-terminate ako. Di ko alam kung pano gagawin s hayop n yan..

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: PERSONAL LOAN AND CREDIT LOAN LEFT IN DUBAI AND CONTINUED PAYING IN PHILIPPINES

i have the same situation. i left dubai in 2010 but i have a car loan during that time. i left my car to my friend and had it rented till i come back but i was not able to come back because i already landed a job in the philippines.

the bank called me asking for payment so i called my friend and advised them to make the payment which they did for few months. after 3 months the bank called me again and advised me to return the car if i dont have any plans of going back. since my friend cannot afford to pay the monthly amortization anymore, i advised her to return the car so the bank took the car back from my friend.

in 2012, i got a job offer in dubai but because of my car loan i had a second thought of going back. i tried calling the bank to check if i am already cleared from the loan but the bank told me that i have to pay somewhere around AED 24k despite the fact that the bank already sold the car as per advised by their representative. i asked for the breakdown of the amount that they were asking but they never came back to me.

few weeks ago, my mom received a mail from a collection company in the philippines saying that i have to get in touch with this certain person in dubai and that i need to settle my car loan. i am currently working outside the philippines so my mom told me about it but i advised them not to deal with those people.

the agency started to harass my family by saying that the bank will coordinate with the police as they know where i am working and that the police will send me back to the philippines. i tried to seek protection to the philippine embassy here and they told me that it is not possible to happen.

this lady still don't want to stop and kept on sending me email and the agency in the philippines kept on sending sms to my family.

i dont mind paying long as the they are really from the bank and not a scam. i asked for a copy of my statement but they said that they cannot provide it and they can only send an official email to inform the update outstanding of unsettled account since i am a delinquent customer follow up by their external agency.

can they really get into my current employer and send me back home?

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: PERSONAL LOAN AND CREDIT LOAN LEFT IN DUBAI AND CONTINUED PAYING IN PHILIPPINES

Ngyn ko lng nabasa to. Ang tanga ko nakita ng bilkish ang resume ko s naukri gulf at ngyn eh, ginugulo nila ako s work. Pati ung employer ko pinadalan nila ng email n nagfile daw sila ng police case s akin s dubai. Nasa ibang bansa ako ngyn, pero dahil s ginawa ng hayuup n bilkish n yan eh may tendency n ma-terminate ako. Di ko alam kung pano gagawin s hayop n yan..
        that is the same thing that happened to me. nakita nila ang name ko dhl nkapagregister ako sa isang networking site at tinatakot nila ko na makikipag coordinate cla sa kumpanya ko pra materminate ako at mapabalik ako sa pilipinas. naaapektuhan na din ang pamilya k sa pinas kaya dinelete ko na ang account ko sa site na yun.

Comment

• Unregistered

ganun rin ang ginawa sa akin ng bilkish ang asawa ko ang kanilang enemail saka ako house visit at telepono.. tanong ko lang nasa ksa kc ang asawa ko ngaun at dun sa bank na para sa sahod nila dun ako nagkaloan hindi kaya malink eto sa kanya kc worried rin ako at sya .sana may idea kayo

Comment

• Nyl
            • Apr 2013

Please check on this link. Loans in the UAE are no longer a crime. Send this link to bilkish that keeps on harassing you and file a case against their company. Its time that you fight back.they no longer hold you for anything coz u are no longer liable (Bouncing loan cheques in the UAE no longer a crime - The National.) should they ask for more? Print the link and shove it to their asses! That link above is a proof that u are not a criminal.anything that goes thru the Net is a reliable source of evidence coz its world wide web.

Comment

• Unregistered

Bank loans in Dubai stays in UAE, so dont mind this so call "bank collectors" they paid to harass and they are good on the that.Even in GCC countries, I have friend who works in saudi before and left with 20K riyals in credit cards loans. And working in UAE now.

Comment

• mjuanitas
                ☆
                • Jan 2013

Yes i know a lot who has defaulted cc and loan in GCC this CA they will just pry on you threat you then you will force to pay they are scam so dont negotiate with then pay direct to your bank

Comment

• sweetpie
                  • Apr 2013

if i have unpaid loan and cc is the husband or the wife be held liable?

Comment

• Unregistered

Can someone help and advice me 'bout my case because this is a bit different from the previous cases..
                    Last September 2012 i have resigned from my work in Saudi Arabia and got NO problems on my exit even though i have outstanding debts in my credit card.

However this lately, my last employer in Saudi has contacted me and offered a new job and pretty package compensation.

Now my concern is, if i'm going back to Saudi, isn't possible that the saudi immigration would trace my previous bank debts and hold me upon my entry??? Also knowing that Saudi has a good electronic personal identification technology...

Because of this i'm so hesitant if i will take the job offer of my previous employer or not.. Pls advice...

Thank you and more power..

Comment

• Unregistered

Can someone help and advice me 'bout my case because this is a bit different from the previous cases..
                      Last September 2012 i have resigned from my work in Saudi Arabia and got NO problems on my exit even though i have outstanding debts in my credit card.

However this lately, my last employer in Saudi has contacted me and offered a new job and pretty package compensation.

Now my concern is, if i'm going back to Saudi, isn't possible that the saudi immigration would trace my previous bank debts and hold me upon my entry??? Also knowing that Saudi has a good electronic personal identification technology...

Because of this i'm so hesitant if i will take the job offer of my previous employer or not.. Pls advice...

Thank you and more power..
                      My suggestion is no, dont pursue it coz as you said ksa has a very good electronic tracking system. Its tempting bec of the benefits but consider ur safety as well. I have the same issue in dubai long time ago, til now they harass me, different companies everytime so i just ignore them. I told them am still in uae though am not. Just avoid stepping on their territory. When i was in dubai there was a guy on transit from US to phils so maybe he was thinking that he is safe. The immig invited him in the coffee shop pretending as acquaintance then they went outside for a smoke then nab him. Poor guy spent 6 months in jail instead of vacation with his family. I will tell you this arabs are really good with identification, they are well trained. I know bec i used to work in police

Comment

• Unregistered

thank u so much for ur advise...

Comment

• Unregistered

Yes he is right dont go back in Saudi anymore try to work in another country except Saudi for your safety. I'm also a defaulter from saudi i didnt go back there anymore.

Comment

• Unregistered

i have the same situation. i left dubai in 2010 but i have a car loan during that time. i left my car to my friend and had it rented till i come back but i was not able to come back because i already landed a job in the philippines.

the bank called me asking for payment so i called my friend and advised them to make the payment which they did for few months. after 3 months the bank called me again and advised me to return the car if i dont have any plans of going back. since my friend cannot afford to pay the monthly amortization anymore, i advised her to return the car so the bank took the car back from my friend.

in 2012, i got a job offer in dubai but because of my car loan i had a second thought of going back. i tried calling the bank to check if i am already cleared from the loan but the bank told me that i have to pay somewhere around AED 24k despite the fact that the bank already sold the car as per advised by their representative. i asked for the breakdown of the amount that they were asking but they never came back to me.

few weeks ago, my mom received a mail from a collection company in the philippines saying that i have to get in touch with this certain person in dubai and that i need to settle my car loan. i am currently working outside the philippines so my mom told me about it but i advised them not to deal with those people.

the agency started to harass my family by saying that the bank will coordinate with the police as they know where i am working and that the police will send me back to the philippines. i tried to seek protection to the philippine embassy here and they told me that it is not possible to happen.

this lady still don't want to stop and kept on sending me email and the agency in the philippines kept on sending sms to my family.

i dont mind paying long as the they are really from the bank and not a scam. i asked for a copy of my statement but they said that they cannot provide it and they can only send an official email to inform the update outstanding of unsettled account since i am a delinquent customer follow up by their external agency.

can they really get into my current employer and send me back home?
                            hi! i think we're in the same situation...except that, my employer has already terminated me because of this f--- Bilkish.... I left dxb in 2010 with an outstanding cc balance...I resigned from my job due to personal problems. After a year, I got a job in another country (asia also). Everything was fine except last March when Bikish started sending me emails. I think they got my info from a jobsite where I signed up. When I kept ignoring them, they sent emails to my employer informing them of my case in dxb. I wanted to pay my balance but the problem is I don't have enough money to pay them. At first, I showed intention of paying them because they keep on harassing me and sending my employer emails that they will file an "Interlope case" which I don't understand...They even offered an amicable settlement, which is still to high and I can't afford. So, I stopped replying from their mails...But, they kept on sending emails to my employer...that's why, now, my employer terminated me...

I hope they're happy at nakakatulog sila sa gabi sa mga panghaharass na ginagawa nila. So, now, pano ko pa masesettle yung utang ko?

Comment

• Unregistered

hi! i think we're in the same situation...except that, my employer has already terminated me because of this f--- Bilkish.... I left dxb in 2010 with an outstanding cc balance...I resigned from my job due to personal problems. After a year, I got a job in another country (asia also). Everything was fine except last March when Bikish started sending me emails. I think they got my info from a jobsite where I signed up. When I kept ignoring them, they sent emails to my employer informing them of my case in dxb. I wanted to pay my balance but the problem is I don't have enough money to pay them. At first, I showed intention of paying them because they keep on harassing me and sending my employer emails that they will file an "Interlope case" which I don't understand...They even offered an amicable settlement, which is still to high and I can't afford. So, I stopped replying from their mails...But, they kept on sending emails to my employer...that's why, now, my employer terminated me...

I hope they're happy at nakakatulog sila sa gabi sa mga panghaharass na ginagawa nila. So, now, pano ko pa masesettle yung utang ko?

---Alam mo kaibigan pareho tayo defaulter rin ako at Bilkish rin ang nangungulit sa akin wag mo sila pansinin hindi ang gawin mo lang matuto ka dumiskarte sa kanila nanankot lang sila lahat ng threat gagawin nila learn to handle them lahat tayo may mga utang may mga dahilan pero natuto tayo sa mga nagyari anong magagawa natin kung di natin kaya. sa ngayon alisin mo ang mga contacts mo sa mga site kc magaling talaga maghanap yan ang trabaho nila .ako nga house visit pa sila eh pero natuto na ako. may nabasa ako sa ibang site bilkish rin dati nagbabayad sya tapos wala nangyari nangangawarta lang ang mga yan wag ka pasindak.

Comment

• Unregistered

---Alam mo kaibigan pareho tayo defaulter rin ako at Bilkish rin ang nangungulit sa akin wag mo sila pansinin hindi ang gawin mo lang matuto ka dumiskarte sa kanila nanankot lang sila lahat ng threat gagawin nila learn to handle them lahat tayo may mga utang may mga dahilan pero natuto tayo sa mga nagyari anong magagawa natin kung di natin kaya. sa ngayon alisin mo ang mga contacts mo sa mga site kc magaling talaga maghanap yan ang trabaho nila .ako nga house visit pa sila eh pero natuto na ako. may nabasa ako sa ibang site bilkish rin dati nagbabayad sya tapos wala nangyari nangangawarta lang ang mga yan wag ka pasindak.
                                Salamat sa payo...natatakot lang talaga ko kasi wala ako sa sariling bansa natin...natanggal ako sa work pero di ako umuwi s pinas...andito pa rin ako at sinubukan kong maghanap ng ibang work..at pinalad naman akong makakita ng mas magandang trabaho...ang kinatatakot ko lang eh, baka malaman ng bago kong employer na my police case ako...:-(

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...