Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

 
Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Small Claims Courts

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices


Reply

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2018, 01:06 AM   #11
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarasigan View Post
I've chatted with cashwagon philippines, but they agent i've talked to said that they have only limited access on my account, and currently it's now with them anymore. They cannot give me the SOA i am requesting.
Hello po! Ano po nangyari after ignoring the message? May nagmessage din po sa akin today na SUMMONS na daw from cashwagon legal department din daw without any name mentioned din po.
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-05-2018, 01:10 AM   #12
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine29 View Post
Hi po. May tanong po ako, kasi text ng text at tawag yung sa cashwagon 2000 yungbhiniram ko 6montjs na akong hindi nakabayad kasi nawalan ako ng trabaho then i received a text na pupunta sila sa area ko. Nagtext naman po ako na magbabayad ako pero finoforce nila na magbayad ako ngayun o bukas. Kaso 6300 na lahat babayarin ko. Wla akong ganong kalaking pera. Please po. Salamat
Hello! Same with me. 6mos na ako di nakakabayad same with ROBOCASH. Nawalan din ako ng work. Iniignore ko mga messagws nila actually. Ngayon may natanggap nanaman akong message na SUMMONS na daw from CASHWAGON LEGAL DEPARTMENT daw. Yun naman ang iniisip ko.
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-05-2018, 01:14 AM   #13
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linuxxx View Post
METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT
Mr/Mrs ?????
Expect our official summon to issue your COURT ORDER(Bench Warrant) exactly 3pm NOV. 14, 2018) together with Sheriff team to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment to garnish your real and personal property at NCR, QUEZON CITY
Please be inform for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your area. Kindly call, ATTY. LETICIA RAMOS 09558667489/09071106160

I just received this txt from an unknown number
Sa cashwagon dn i dont know wht todo po can someone advise me
Thnks

Hello po! What happened na po with you and cashwagon harassments? Kasi nakaka receive din po ako. Maybgiinawa po ba kayong action or ignore lang?
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #14
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Same here I loan from cashwagon still no reply regarding how much I need to pay th y always say it's on collection agency wait to a call no call no info th y want to make it high and make on up so they can claim we need to file a complain at sec. Pls di help.
  Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-10-2019, 12:34 AM   #15
bhie28
Junior Member
Country:  
bhie28's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Default Re: Cashwagon Small Claim

Hi,
Meron akong nakuwang Loan From cashwagon 2nd loan ko na siya last dec 5 5,600 then someone called me girl sya nkalimutan ko ung name nia na ang sabi nia if gusto ko daw mag add ng 30 days para makapag bayad ng loan i need to pay 1,600 then the 4,000 will be the rest after 30days yun ung pag uusap nmin nung babae so jan 3 2019 my tumawag saken a agent pinaliwanag ko ang kung anu ang pag kakaintindi ko sa unang tumawag sken na babae tpus bigla nya akong binabaan ng telepono.. Then yesterday tinawagan ulit ako ng agent at sinabe sken na tubo lng pala yung binayaran ko then buo prin na 5,600 ang babayaran ko.. so sana on the sa unang tawag nila saken pinaliwanag nila ng mabuti un.. now i told them na malelate lng ako ng payment now they harassing me na nsa legal na ang kaso ko???
bhie28 is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-16-2019, 09:22 AM   #16
Josielyn
Junior Member
Country:  
Josielyn's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhie28 View Post
Hi,
Meron akong nakuwang Loan From cashwagon 2nd loan ko na siya last dec 5 5,600 then someone called me girl sya nkalimutan ko ung name nia na ang sabi nia if gusto ko daw mag add ng 30 days para makapag bayad ng loan i need to pay 1,600 then the 4,000 will be the rest after 30days yun ung pag uusap nmin nung babae so jan 3 2019 my tumawag saken a agent pinaliwanag ko ang kung anu ang pag kakaintindi ko sa unang tumawag sken na babae tpus bigla nya akong binabaan ng telepono.. Then yesterday tinawagan ulit ako ng agent at sinabe sken na tubo lng pala yung binayaran ko then buo prin na 5,600 ang babayaran ko.. so sana on the sa unang tawag nila saken pinaliwanag nila ng mabuti un.. now i told them na malelate lng ako ng payment now they harassing me na nsa legal na ang kaso ko???
Wat happen PO ntuloy po Kyo puntahan o n sheriff NG cash wagon.
Josielyn is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-16-2019, 09:33 AM   #17
Josielyn
Junior Member
Country:  
Josielyn's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello po! What happened na po with you and cashwagon harassments? Kasi nakaka receive din po ako. Maybgiinawa po ba kayong action or ignore lang?
Wat happen na SA loan sa wagon my loandun PO Ako n 200o last oct di ko p b settle until now my ba received PO ako text n Yun case ko naupasa n SA pnp police for sheriff tpos call daw ako Kay attorney Noel tinawagan koc attorney Noel Ang SBI Nia I did to settle my loan n 10k SA cash wagon bgo DW pirmahan nijudge David go at Yun nlng DW Ang hinihintay NG pnb olice Ang endorsement yun loan ko n 2000 nging 10000.totoo PO yun my sheriff at olice Ang pupunta SA bhay.my Nka experience npo b nito.di nko mkstulog plssreply
Josielyn is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-16-2019, 09:41 AM   #18
Josielyn
Junior Member
Country:  
Josielyn's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello po! What happened na po with you and cashwagon harassments? Kasi nakaka receive din po ako. Maybgiinawa po ba kayong action or ignore lang?
Wat happen PO nstuloy PO angsheriff nagbbyad n pob Kyo SA account nio sacash wagob
Josielyn is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-06-2019, 10:47 PM   #19
JustAsking12345
Junior Member
Country:  
JustAsking12345's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
Default Re: Cashwagon Small Claim

City Prosecutor's officer Advisory: (My Name) Your Complainant party has a direct filing with affidavit of complain attachment of evidence in the Prosecutors office. Expect our Camp Crame Warrant Section official to Serve your Bench Warrant with Writ of Preliminary attachment please be informed for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your place Fiscal.Cecilia Gonzales.Prosecutor office manila. Kindly call at 899-1614 / 09385766848


May naka experience na ba nito and anong mangyari or pananakot lang ito haling sa Kanika ? Reply Po ung nka experience na. Salamat Po NG marami
JustAsking12345 is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-11-2019, 12:57 PM   #20
Pixielots
Junior Member
Country:  
Pixielots's Flag is: Philippines
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAsking12345 View Post
City Prosecutor's officer Advisory: (My Name) Your Complainant party has a direct filing with affidavit of complain attachment of evidence in the Prosecutors office. Expect our Camp Crame Warrant Section official to Serve your Bench Warrant with Writ of Preliminary attachment please be informed for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your place Fiscal.Cecilia Gonzales.Prosecutor office manila. Kindly call at 899-1614 / 09385766848


May naka experience na ba nito and anong mangyari or pananakot lang ito haling sa Kanika ? Reply Po ung nka experience na. Salamat Po NG marami

Ano nanpo nanyri pinuntahan po ba kayo?
Pixielots is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Reply

Bookmarks

This thread has 110 replies and has been viewed 19452 times


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cashwagon Small Claim marymarasigan Debt Collection 2 10-23-2018 08:23 PM
Can I sue LLC after DBA did not pay small claim judgment? abysis212 Civil Litigation 5 03-17-2012 11:17 PM
International small claim? (filing a claim in Florida from Australia) Unregistered Small Claims Courts 3 09-06-2009 09:08 PM
What after small claim court? Unregistered Car Accident Claims 0 08-21-2008 08:50 PM
Big claim for small claims greg1 Small Claims Courts 1 01-12-2008 10:34 AM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2019 by LegalJunkies.com