Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2019, 06:27 AM   #211
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry guys this is the resort after renaming it https://m.facebook.com/zafrollys/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
https://m.facebook.com/SurundaParadiseRestaurant/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
Disregard my links I’ve finally got the right one above. I hope you get your money back somehow

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 AM   #212
Unregistered

Quote:
Can you please send it to me aidadeceglie@yahoo.com I lost everything because of him..
Your guy

Link https://m.facebook.com/SurundaParadiseRestaurant/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Old 01-26-2019, 05:34 AM   #213
The Jury
The Jury's Flag is: Vanuatu

Default Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

Quote:
The guy is running a resort called lope lope in santo Espirito Vanuatu.. I was there today and seems to be doing very well out of scamming you guys.
I hate pricks who do this sort of ****. I hope you get what you are owned.
Actually LopLope is the resort he started that the bank have taken over and since sold to a developer. The bank also have lien over Colin's residential section and it has passed the appeal court stage so now waiting for the bank to finally seize it (it takes a while here). This is Colin's pathetic attempt to raise enough money to fund his alcohol problem until such time as he loses a roof over his head. He is struggling to keep his head above water but still scamming people.
The Jury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2019, 02:07 AM   #214
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jury View Post
Colin Venter is experiencing karma but that's not much good to people he has shafted. The bank has taken his resort and are soon to take his house along with his sister's house on the same title. Ritana has left him, his Philipino doxy has been deported and he is selling trinkets just to stay in alcohol. Seen regularly going into Western Union in town so someone must be dribbling him a bit of coin. He is emaciated and is definitely on the downward spiral.
It seems as there is much confusion and misconstrued facts with many assumptions here... let me set the record straight "Mr Jury!" as it seems your so called facts are distorted in your uneducated state of mind:

- Zafrolly is a new and upstanding business in Santo and has nothing to do with Colin Venter
- He has shafted nobody and still runs his DOI support system at his own costs
- His personal life has nothing to do with anyone online
- The Filipino was never deported and is back in Vanuatu... If you had enough knowledge of law "Mr Jury" you would realize that a deportation means a stamp in the passport for a non-return. Offense taken to the word "Doxy"
- Nobody is "dribbling him money" ... he is running a viable registered business and helping his family through Western Union.
- His house will not be taken

So Mr Jury... seeing that you know so much of Colin Venter, why not meet him face to face instead of hiding behind and alias name online and slating him... He has been in Vanuatu for 15 years so just ask around and have the guts to meet the true man behind the miracles created for so many years making many thousands for many thousands of people.

In my opinion, hiding behind an alias online as "The Jury" and posting things that you have done and have no idea about simply lowers you to coward status. Go ahead - face him!

Get yourself a job and find some help so you have no time to slate people online with misconstrued facts.

Enough said!!!

Old 04-27-2019, 05:35 PM   #215
Unregistered

Update: Colin Venter died in Vanuatu April 2019

Old 04-28-2019, 03:27 AM   #216
The Jury
The Jury's Flag is: Vanuatu

He was a shyster and a bull**** artist and as of today he is a corpse. Died of a tropical infection and stupidity. Not many mourners here I guess.
The Jury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2019, 04:58 AM   #217
Unregistered

**** u all

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-06-2019, 04:42 AM   #218
Unregistered

We were 100 to his funeral. **** all of you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jury View Post
He was a shyster and a bull**** artist and as of today he is a corpse. Died of a tropical infection and stupidity. Not many mourners here I guess.

Old 05-09-2019, 02:42 AM   #219
Zalf
Zalf's Flag is: Australia

I often spend time in Vanuatu. I heard on their local Facebook page and from a teacher in Santo, that Colin Venter has passed away. He died in relative poverty as the bank had cancelled his mortgage and repossessed his hotel in Santo. Just thought you should know. He had made friends there and some even made nice comments about him on Facebook.
Zalf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 01:48 PM   #220
Photojas
Photojas's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Is there anyone who has been on the WLD forum who has been an "investor" in the Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia "program"? I, along with 2 investing partners, along with many others, have been swindled out of their hard-earned money by RM/DO. I will participate in a class-action suit against RM/DO if there are enough people who have been scammed willing to get on board.
I invested 5,000 with them but haven’t been able to contact them because computer crashed. I don’t know how to contact them now.
Photojas is offline   Reply With Quote