Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2019, 07:52 AM   #261
DOI-classaction
DOI-classaction's Flag is: Australia

Default Re: Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikl4545 View Post
Are you trying to be funny Fab, or do you really know!?
I would love to know what you know and if you are prepared to join a class action against the DOI/reality millions scam artists ?
The remaining scam artist, Ritana Jeursen, who lives in Cape Town, is said to come into millions soon after Colin Venter's untimely death on 28 April 2019. In spite of swindling up to 19million USD from unsuspecting individuals like you, she is said to be the sole beneficiary of Colin Venter 's estate.

Let us know if you interested in joining this class action. If you know of any other member wanting to claim funds from DOI from aka Ritana Jeursen, the remaining shareholder, then please forward this private message. Even winning a percentage and seeing the remaining scam artist behind bars, instead of a luxury life at our expense would be gratifying. Let justice prevail.
DOI-classaction is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 05-24-2019, 07:54 AM   #262
DOI-classaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPub View Post
I have been a member of DO since it started. First as Reality Millions, or something like "Midas Touch".
I have only invested the initial $50, and wanted to reinvest my earnings. Well that time never came, and after some time I have completely forgot about this SCAM.

Today I have found this forum and remembered that I could be a part of this number of people who were just too gullible. After all these years online I have learned that there is never going to be money made from nothing. If you have no hard cold cash to start a business, or have a great idea but do not WORK on it, nothing will just come to you...

Everything in life is trial and error. Most of the time we get things wrong, but because of all these wrongs, we can distinguish the difference between good and bad, black and white, and sooner or later we will learn , that if it looks too good to be true... It most likely is...

Just a refresher

I would love to know what you know and if you are prepared to join a class action against the DOI/reality millions scam artists ?
The remaining scam artist, Ritana Jeursen, who lives in Cape Town, is said to come into millions soon after Colin Venter's untimely death on 28 April 2019. In spite of swindling up to 19million USD from unsuspecting individuals like you, she is said to be the sole beneficiary of Colin Venter 's estate.

Let us know if you interested in joining this class action. If you know of any other member wanting to claim funds from DOI from aka Ritana Jeursen, the remaining shareholder, then please forward this private message. Even winning a percentage and seeing the remaining scam artist behind bars, instead of a luxury life at our expense would be gratifying. Let justice prevail.

Old 05-24-2019, 07:56 AM   #263
DOI-classaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuholzer View Post
Yes, I have been scammed $15,000 by DO. They do not answer any, "tickets" anymore. And yes, I am more than willing to join a class action law suit....or lynching I have tried to contact the FBI. Even my own country doesn't respond. If any one knows anything or can help me in any way, please e-mail or just call me. Thanks.
arbuholzer@gmail.com
503-209-1426

Old 05-25-2019, 03:40 AM   #264
DOI-classaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been swindled, what can I do about it??
By how much? send an email to DOIclassaction@gmail.com

Old 05-25-2019, 03:45 AM   #265
DOI-classaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jury View Post
You could try approaching his trashy sister or trashy hayop tart. But don't hold your breath.
So who are they? I need info to commence a class action against the remaining trash.

Old 05-25-2019, 04:42 PM   #266
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOI-classaction View Post
So who are they? I need info to commence a class action against the remaining trash.
Colin died with 200 dollars in his pocket. The 19USD milion dollars investment never came to him and will never come. Im a Ni Vanuatu and I was a close friend of Colin. What he did before he arrived here is not my problem, its your, Colin was a good man here, he built school for poor kids and helped lots of locals. I just want you to know that today its a month that he left us and his family is fighting for his house...
Bank will take it and it will be finish as Colin was finished financially.

Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM   #267
The Jury
The Jury's Flag is: Vanuatu

Matilda Cole is the conwoman sister of the corpse and Magnolia Rabac Marinas is the stupid tart who latched onto Colin. (both in Vanuatu) His **** widow Ritana is elsewhere. The post above is all lies and written by one of the people mentioned here. Do some detective work of your own, I've given up on the money he ripped me off for.
The Jury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM   #268
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jury View Post
Matilda Cole is the conwoman sister of the corpse and Magnolia Rabac Marinas is the stupid tart who latched onto Colin. (both in Vanuatu) His **** widow Ritana is elsewhere. The post above is all lies and written by one of the people mentioned here. Do some detective work of your own, I've given up on the money he ripped me off for.
Who the **** are you to judge and name Magnolia? Who the **** are you to say that my post above is full of lies? Colin is buried 20 meters of the school that he built.
Im not Mathilda or Magnolia,I'm a local Ni.Vanuatu from Santo island so you are full of lies too. Mi wis seh Colin i kam lo naet blo fakem ass blo yu!
Colin died and if he owes money to you you will never have it back!
The Jury is a name of a balless!