X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bretch
    • Nov 2012

Husband refuses to give his child support to our 3 kids - Philippines

hello im from philippines..my husband refuse to give his support to our 3 kids ages 8,6,and 3. i am planning to file against him about the financial support. but the question is what if, he will ran away and hide? or work in another place? what will be my next move if he will ran away?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

re: Husband refuses to give his child support to our 3 kids - Philippines

I wish to inform you that the Supreme Court of the Philippines has stated that support is the most sacred and important of all obligations imposed by law. Article 195 of the Family Code states that parents and their legitimate children and the legitimate and illegitimate children of the latter are obliged to support each other, therefore, your husband cannot avoid his obligation to give financial support to your children. Under the provisions of Article 204 of the Family Code, the person obliged to give support shall have the option to fulfill the obligation either by paying a fixed allowance, or by receiving and maintaining in the family dwelling the person who has a right to receive support, this is not without exception. If your husband does not pay child support in violation of Court Order, you may file a Contempt of Court Order.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

re: Husband refuses to give his child support to our 3 kids - Philippines

The law is clear that in case of separation of parents and the child is less than seven years old, the child should be under the parental authority and in the custody of the mother. Your husband then cannot evade his obligation to give financial support to your son. In the event that he adamantly refuses to give financial support, you may file an Action for Support against him before the proper courts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...