Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Miscellaneous Topics

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Assault by Electromagnetic (EM) weapons, or directed-energy weapons (DEW)

Electromagnetic (EM) weapons, or directed-energy weapons (DEW), we do not see, hear, taste, or smell, although we are grossly affected by them as citizens. They utilize the various frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum to disable or kill the target. Among electromagnetic weapons are psychotronic weapons. These EM weapons interact with the nervous system of the targShort list of symptoms
  • chilling of skin/ instant coldness
    -- daytime discernible "microwave hot spots" on skull
  • thermal heating
    -- nighttime, severe night sweats
  • intense itching
  • sensation of electric current running through the body
  • induced sleep
  • hyperactive bladder
  • deterioration of cognitive abilities
  • jaw or tooth pain
  • sleep deprivation
  • severe disorientation while driving
  • lesions on internal organs
  • dream manipulation
  • memory loss
  • electroshocks
  • tingling
  • numbness

Can I sue?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Assault by Electromagnetic (EM) weapons, or directed-energy weapons (DEW)

i think you may need psycho counseling first

Old 12-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: Assault by Electromagnetic (EM) weapons, or directed-energy weapons (DEW)

I believe you are a targeted individual. This crime has been going on in the United States and across the globe. Unfortunately, many are reporting the same thing. Yes, go get a good lawyer. Peace.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I believe you are a targeted individual. This crime has been going on in the United States and across the globe. Unfortunately, many are reporting the same thing. Yes, go get a good lawyer. Peace.
How novel. A mentally ill person giving another mentally ill person "sound" advice.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assault by Electromagnetic (EM) weapons, or directed-energy weapons (DEW)

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEING ASSUALTED:

-BATH IN BAKING SODA AND PEROXIDE.
-BUY A "HULDA-CLARK-ZAPPER" ONLINE AND USE IT.
-SURROUND YOURSELF INSIDE A THICK THICK WALL OF UNPENETRABLE METAL, OR, GO UNDERGROUND.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE METAL NANO PARTICLES INSIDE OF YOUR BODY- THESE NEED TO BE CLEANSED OUT. get a heavey metal detox formula like bentonite clay, online or at health food store.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE A RARE FORM OF PARASITE INSIDE OF YOUR BODY- get a parasite cleansing product that covers many different parasites- herbal is suggested.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN PHYSICALLY IMPLANTED- these high tech devices may not show up on x-ray. I still havn't figured out how to get them out- hopefully someone else who may be reading this will post a comment about how to do this.

I AM SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU, DON'T GIVE UP, AND DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO STOP IT- there are some people who have been attacked for up to 30 years, no matter where they move to- and they also complain about being "Gang-stalked" too.
Don't let them get to you- these people seem to be brain-washed into thinking a Lie about you- which is why they participate in the harrassment. Don't Give up!!!!!

Old 01-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BEING ASSUALTED:

-BATH IN BAKING SODA AND PEROXIDE.
-BUY A "HULDA-CLARK-ZAPPER" ONLINE AND USE IT.
-SURROUND YOURSELF INSIDE A THICK THICK WALL OF UNPENETRABLE METAL, OR, GO UNDERGROUND.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE METAL NANO PARTICLES INSIDE OF YOUR BODY- THESE NEED TO BE CLEANSED OUT. get a heavey metal detox formula like bentonite clay, online or at health food store.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE A RARE FORM OF PARASITE INSIDE OF YOUR BODY- get a parasite cleansing product that covers many different parasites- herbal is suggested.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN PHYSICALLY IMPLANTED- these high tech devices may not show up on x-ray. I still havn't figured out how to get them out- hopefully someone else who may be reading this will post a comment about how to do this.

I AM SORRY THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU, DON'T GIVE UP, AND DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO STOP IT- there are some people who have been attacked for up to 30 years, no matter where they move to- and they also complain about being "Gang-stalked" too.
Don't let them get to you- these people seem to be brain-washed into thinking a Lie about you- which is why they participate in the harrassment. Don't Give up!!!!!
Paranoid much?

Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #7
Unregistered

Can I sue?[/QUOTE]

I'm just looking into the same thing now. Ive read that the use of electromagnetic microwave energy weapons are outlawed in U.S. And Russia, (which must mean they exsist) but there is no such law in Europe. This technology breaches your human rights, it is harrassment and in some cases vouyeristic. Our law system is based on proof of evidence. Ive read somewhere there are physical changes to your body that doctors can look for, obviously radiation, but there are other vital signs connected to this such ad free flowing white blood cells where there is no illness or infection. Do searches for targeted individuals, synthetic telepathy and electromagnetic mind control. Stay strong my friend. I wonder when the freedom of information act will come out on this one!

Old 03-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #8
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Remain steadfast my friend. Just continue doing what your Rice Krispies tell you too.

Quote:
Can I sue?

I'm just looking into the same thing now. Ive read that the use of electromagnetic microwave energy weapons are outlawed in U.S. And Russia, (which must mean they exsist) but there is no such law in Europe. This technology breaches your human rights, it is harrassment and in some cases vouyeristic. Our law system is based on proof of evidence. Ive read somewhere there are physical changes to your body that doctors can look for, obviously radiation, but there are other vital signs connected to this such ad free flowing white blood cells where there is no illness or infection. Do searches for targeted individuals, synthetic telepathy and electromagnetic mind control. Stay strong my friend. I wonder when the freedom of information act will come out on this one![/QUOTE]
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
Unregistered

Unfortunately, explaining advanced technologies to people that are employed to create doubt either by unknowing or by employing concertive control in the community abroad especially from what I've seen in social media is almost like explaining to a 50's crue-cutter that one day he will be carrying around a phone in his pocket where ever he may go. Look guy, the advent of electromagnetism is a part of your environment in the civilized world. It can redirect vapor, create sensations without it being directed by just making the simple move of touching your door knob; whether you are under attack through the use of directed energy or feel sensations isn't the question. You probably are; for those that know about these advanced technologies that have been around for a long time in their development stages to now, there is nothing you can do about the act of them occurring they happen to you all the time. However, if you believe you are being attacked or as they would put it HARASSED (lol - right guys) by the Federal Government of the United States, you may pursue an FOIA request to see if you are part of some type of blacked-out research without your consent or open investigation of you being a terrorist or just some random poor Joe that belongs in "Rich Dad, Poor Dad." Though the government is aware and even President Obama has tried to console the public with a quasi-oversight committee by individuals in our Greater University system, keep in mind their interests lie in the findings of the research not your personal health, even if it is a complete atrocity to both the American public and just the shere idea of obvious human rights violations.
With all this put into consideration, I am not going to provide you with the same response my ignorant men and women that are so common now in our day and age cynical in their approach as both Americans and people (unfortunately it is a travesty of our times that we live in where people look to be cynical as some backslighted way to amuse their own needs - this illness in our community is the very reason we have considerable problems in our greater community that America will have to deal with in the coming decades as we move away from a primarily Christain community that sought to reach out to their neighbor to being a society that acts so only in name alone). Let me say, I apologize for both the individuals that have to because it is their job to discredit your question due to their employ or the ignorant that don't have faith in the abilities of what a trillion dollars in spending can fund into existence.
I apologize for them all, but your answer is simple you have to conundrums:
1) If you are being attacked, is it the Federal Government as from your writing you questioned whether it could be a foreign government in Europe. That is impossible, I won't explain how I know.
If it is the Federal Government of the United States, than you should pursue the first step in trying to resolve the issue which is to request information from the state through an FOIA Request though I doubt individuals either in the DOD, CIA, NSA and all the other agencies affiliated would openly state that you are in a current investigation. If the FOIA request from any/all of the agencies comes back negative, you can file an appeal within a certain amount of time usually three weeks from the denial. If your appeal comes back negative, you can proceed to file a complaint in open Federal court where by you pursue suit which will usually garnesh you a response or at least a suit against the United States (checks and balances thing you know). If you for some odd reason don't get a response for some odd reason, you will have to pursue option #2 below, as anyone currently harassing or torturing or attacking or anyother word you wish to use is NOT anyone affiliated with directly on the "books" with your government:

2) The second is the more alarming. The funding associated with these types of technolgies is not housed under one power, there is no oversight committee whether it be the Intelligence Oversight Committee in your Senate or ANY other that can govern over the use of electromagnetic use either through sent signals or redirected signals as they can be relayed anywhere with a number of equipment you could even buy at Walmart in a short range situation if you know what you are doing. Everything in this country runs on this. Sorry, the true alarming situation is for outside affiliates that knowing have access and funding to use these technologies against people completely free of any affiliation with the Federal Government or as a means to create profit as their affiliation allows them access to "classified" research options remember our government doesn't go and actually make bullets right guys we don't have a controlled/command economy, anyways. {Now, those of you that are reading this as an outside party I don't need your cynical remarks, I don't care what you feel or what you think you know. The fact of the matter is I am in the know and you are not, period. - side note}
If the funding provided is not directly associated with any one organized entity within our Government, than you have to hunt them down yourself, and unfortunately it is classified for me to explain to you how to use counterintelligence measures to read any signals that may be "attacking" you. How do you read them? Where is this attack coming from? Get my drift, you have to find ways to triangulate where the signal originates from...If you are smart, you can find the equipment and go after the communication companies that are in the know! I will say no more other than good luck, for if it is option two well you're ****ED.

Old 04-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #10
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

There is no question some very far out technologies are there and utilized. The delusional part is where you think an FOIA request will result in you being informed of this. Once we determine and accept the incomprehensible is to some extent possible, we must examine what the potential gain of isolated usage on a given individual would accomplish. Non-radical, Joe 9 to 5 'r, is not going to be the target of such a direct attack. When you attempt to determine whether you are the mass victim of an advanced technology, it is easier and more feasible to believe.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote