Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS > Other Criminal Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2015, 09:17 AM   #11
Friend In Court
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Evidence of murder. Can Suicide case be re-opened if cops refuse to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disagreeable View Post
Many with little success unless the evidence is cut and dry. Time goes on, evidence is lost or disappears, peoples memories fade and witnesses die.
Well, since you have investigated the facts of this particular case -- know what evidence there is and is not -- your opinion must have some value. If you have not, then it is not worth much.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-30-2015, 04:38 PM   #12
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Evidence of murder. Can Suicide case be re-opened if cops refuse to?

Apparently, I do. Movies seldom mimic the truth. Also, I might add, if the former Chief so strongly believed the case had evidence to reopen it, why didn't he do so before leaving office.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2016, 06:38 AM   #13
Little Sister

Thank you " Friend in court " . Best information Iv been able to find in my 2 yr search for answers regarding my brothers case . Do you recommend i contact the Attorney General via Email or telephone or should i write a letter an include a copy of the police report, autopsy , crime scene photos etc. ? I have enough evidence to prove he was murdered , The autopsy alone is enough evidence. I just wasnt sure who to trust . law enforcement failed my family in every way . Not only are they covering up they are involved . I would appreciate any more suggestions and advice in this matter Thanks again . Mj

Old 02-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #14
Disagreeable
Top Level Member

FIC is gone, apparently due to her loose contribution of knowledge. If you feel you have evidence, the States Attorney General would be a good place to start. If they refuse to act on the information, you will need to consult private counsel to file for court recognition of new evidence and an order for a new trial or to have the verdict set aside.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Old 02-23-2016, 12:11 AM   #15
Little Sister

Thank you for taking the time to reply. How should I contact the AG ? And should I include the evidence ? Like the pictures an autopsy report?
Little Sister is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2016, 08:49 AM   #16
Disagreeable
Top Level Member

They normally take reports online, however, I would contact your state representative and enlist their assistance in the contact.

Old 04-10-2019, 05:27 AM   #17
Unregistered

I am seeking to re-open a case and will follow all the advice above.
I wish I could afford a lawyer to do it all for me. But anyway I will start the process myself and report back.

Old 04-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #18
adjusterjack
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am seeking to re-open a case and will follow all the advice above.
I wish I could afford a lawyer to do it all for me. But anyway I will start the process myself and report back.
When you report back open your own thread. You've already annoyed everybody by posting on a 3 year old thread.
adjusterjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2019, 08:23 PM   #19
Highwayman
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjusterjack View Post
When you report back open your own thread. You've already annoyed everybody by posting on a 3 year old thread.
And didn't even ask a question.

I don't know why THIS forum attracts all the imbeciles.

If people want to "share" stories they should really use something like Facebook, NOT this place.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote