USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Is Concept Electronics Limited a fraud company ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zacked666
    • Jan 2016

Is Concept Electronics Limited a fraud company ?

I am curious to know if Concept electronics limited is a fraud website dealing in electronics at very low cost. They ask for half payment via western union before shipment. Its a US based company. Need help regarding that.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Is Concept Electronics Limited a fraud company ?

I wish to inform you that while dealing with concept electronics you may buy only if payment is while delivery. You may buy on letter of credit payment after goods reach your country. This will enable concept electronics to be assured of payment and you of goods. If you intend to ascertain their genuineness then you may seek reference of any person to whom goods were supplied in your area. This will enable you to verify them.

AFF

Comment

• Fruiz
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by zacked666
      I am curious to know if Concept electronics limited is a fraud website dealing in electronics at very low cost. They ask for half payment via western union before shipment. Its a US based company. Need help regarding that.
      a company is a fraud, do you fund your account by western union, and then sent by delay problems at customs, avoid buying them

Comment

• Kana
        • Mar 2017
        • India

Hi dear friend

I also got the offer from Concept Electronic, and they are asking to deposit 50% payment through account. pls suggest.

Comment

• Data4
          • Sep 2016
          • United States

never pay by Western Union--NO legitimate business asks for payment that way!!

Comment

• adjusterjack
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • May 2016

There are several companies with that name.

Provide a location for the company headquarters.

Comment

• olive
              Top Level Member
              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
              • Mar 2008

I would agree that if they're asking for payment by Western Union, you need to be very suspicious. They should easily be able to collect payment by credit card or PayPal or some normal business mechanism.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Kana
                Hi dear friend

I also got the offer from Concept Electronic, and they are asking to deposit 50% payment through account. pls suggest.

Western Union is the favorite of scam artists. Once you send it by WU you can never get it back. And the receiver of the funds will be long gone.

Never send by WU if you do not know the person personally.

tj

Comment

• Fahad Ali shah
                  • Dec 2017
                  • Pakistan

No they are not fraud. This is an authentic company.

Comment

• Fahad Ali shah
                    • Dec 2017
                    • Pakistan

Concept electronics is completely fake and fraud.they are selling nothing but making people fool and looting their money.don't trust them.Mr taufeeq and Mrs Tolop show themselves as representative of this fraud company.if anyone interested in details.kindly whatsapp 00923366817044.

Comment

• Unregistered

If you realize, all the people who recommend this are from India or Africa. They are all members of the same scam network. There is nobody from Europe or America. It is a total scam in which they will make you deposit money in exchange for cheap items that are never sent to you.

Their way of working is to send you something in excess (ex: 6 computers instead of one) and make you deposit more money. Do not do it because all they are looking for is to steal your money.

They tried to do that to me and I am going to seek to sue through the United States Justice.

Comment

• Unregistered

+1 (980) 368-9049

Be careful with that guy. He is very violent and searched by Interpol.

Comment

• Jkchowdhury
                          • May 2019
                          • India

Can anybody give me the information about Amazing electronic company London UK, because I think I have been cheated.

Comment

• Jkchowdhury
                            • May 2019
                            • India

I seek information about international buyers card that should purchase for import musical instrument from London UK as the company saying!!!

Comment

• +917005829618

Im planning to sue them too bro...they're in contact with me now..they though im a potential buyer so they're still convincing me......i asked to send there current location through watsapp and no one is responding...therefore i knew its fake..contact me bro.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...