• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • National Law Journal
    News Feed
    • Feb 2009
    • United States

LAW SCHOOLS: Going against tide, law school freezes tuition

Albany Law School of Union University, in a nod to the current recession, is freezing its tuition for the 2009-10 school year. The school also plans to increase scholarships for the upcoming year from its current annual level of $4.3 million. Most other law schools have raised tuition for the 2009-10 school year by 3% to 15%.

More...
    The National Law Journal
  • lawyertrust
    • Apr 2011
    • United States

Re: LAW SCHOOLS: Going against tide, law school freezes tuition

Thanks for your post having relevant information for me as my friend have planned to go for the law school. I told him for this scholarship.

Regards Thrust law group

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by National_Law_Journal
      Albany Law School of Union University, in a nod to the current recession, is freezing its tuition for the 2009-10 school year. The school also plans to increase scholarships for the upcoming year from its current annual level of $4.3 million. Most other law schools have raised tuition for the 2009-10 school year by 3% to 15%.

More...

really thanks dear for share the post......

Comment

• justin1
        ☆☆
        • Jan 2013
        • United States

Originally posted by National_Law_Journal

More...
        That's amazing and a very good news for all students who are willing to take law as their career. It is really a welcome change from the rising tuition of all law schools. Thanks for sharing the info on board.
        California Foreclosure Attorney -- John Dzialo

Comment

• hellengeek
          • Sep 2014
          • UK

Thanks for your post having relevant information for me as my friend have planned to go for the law school. I told him for this scholarship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...