Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INTERNET LAW > Online Purchases and Sales

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2018, 03:13 AM   #1
bdsir1397
bdsir1397's Flag is: Iran

Default online shop

Hello
I am Babak Dolatshahi from Iran .
i bought a bitcoin miner from www.centeral-bitcoin.com and pay 13pcs : near 7000$
now they give forwarder website Putra Mandiri Express & Cargo www.putramandiriexpress.com
and want 766$ of iran custom tax and as i saw in your sites this company is fake
how i can get my money back
please help me,

Babak Dolatshahi
bdsir1397 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-28-2018, 11:20 AM   #2
ROBB 36

Default Re: online shop

How did you send them the money?

There may be ways to reverse that.
Have you tried that at this point?

Old 03-29-2018, 05:08 AM   #3
MISHEL

Thumbs up Re: online shop

: I personally recommended-you should instigate the site information first and then let’s move on the further process .But you have already done the lapse due to your negligence, it is very risky to invest in Bitcoin in these days as many countries are going to plan to ban this currency. Here, firstly you should addressed the complaint against site but before this, have you any transaction details of this? Have you anxiety with any professional lawyers? So that they can advice you better, but don’t delay in this case.