Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-15-2018, 06:58 AM   #5011
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

I know how desperately you all wanted to believe budi that he was going to be filing a criminal complaint with The Hague Court of Criminal Justice, also known as the International Criminal Court; and especially against me; and all 500+ of you.

I provided you information that proved no such filing would ever be made, despite what budi was telling all of you. It was all a lie just like the so-called filing of a claim with the Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration.

Since none of you believed me when I provided you the text straight from the Rome Statute on what type of cases they hear, and that my so-called crimes didn't even rise to Article 70, maybe, just maybe you will believe what it says on this courts website home page, and I quote:

'The ICC is a court of last resort. It will not act if a case is investigated or prosecuted by a national judicial system unless the national proceedings are not genuine, for example, if formal proceedings were undertaken solely to shield a person from criminal responsibility. In addition, the ICC only tries those accused of the gravest crimes."

So just in case you didn't catch it, let me repeat the important information again for you:

"THE ICC IS A COURT OF LAST RESORT. IT WILL NOT ACT IF A CASE IS INVESTIGATED OR PROSECUTED BY A NATIONAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM UNLESS TH4E NATIONAL PROCEEDINGS ARE NOT GENUINE....."

Simply put, since there has never, ever been a court case at the national judicial system, let alone in any court, the ICC will not hear the case. I provided you with the only four types of cases this court will hear, but somehow budi has convinced you that I have committed a crime against humanity even though I gave you the only types of crimes that meet this definition. So file all the criminal complaints you like, they will all be tossed.

So any story from budi that these criminal complaints have been filed and the court will be taking action on them, he is LYING. But then that's all he has ever done in his updates.

Had any of you actually did any real due diligence, you would know there is no way such a criminal complaint could be filed against me or anyone else or any entity for that matter.

I do hope that all of you finally understand that this claim of a criminal complaint against anyone will ever take place; despite how much you hate me and want it to be true.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-15-2018, 09:47 PM   #5012
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

More fresh BS:

by flash10 » 15 Apr 2018 21:11

Hi all,
Milverton has been contacted (not directly) about the handling of the courier. He may or may not be the main player at this point, but he does seem to have a significant role or at least influence. From what is understood, he is "annoyed", which might be quite an understatement, and is putting increasing pressure on "whoever" to get it done. Yes, I know, very general.
Posek may very likely be the subject of significant action in the justice ministry for non performance. If this is accurate, it would be evidence of a cracking foundation.
I'm looking forward to seeing Germany's next steps. The pressure is funneling them in one direction at this point, from my perspective, and it bodes well for all of us.
Today is tax day in the US. So if you already have your checkbook out, consider writing a gift to FP. And of course no matter where in the world you are, we include you in the invitation as well. We are almost exactly $300 short, and the transfer will have to be ordered tomorrow. So your help is needed right away if you can. For those of you who are hesitant to engage more than you have, or at all, please pm me. I will do my best to share with you, perhaps in greater detail or at least in a more concise manner, those things that make me believe we are on the right track and have a good grip on a positive outcome. There is good reason to have confidence that this is real, that it is still very viable, and that it has only become more promising as we have progressed over the last 3 years. I will respond as rapidly as possible.
Running with you,
Flash10
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 12:33 AM   #5013
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Jonh D Lier;371276]More fresh BS:

by flash10 » 15 Apr 2018 21:11

We are almost exactly $300 short, and the transfer will have to be ordered tomorrow. So your help is needed right away if you can.

Can someone please send me their banking details so that I can forward the last remaining $300.00 to their account?
They've been dragging this saga on indefinitely and this incessant begging has reached the stage where it's SOOOOOO pitiful I'm starting to feel their pain.
TOO bad, SOOOOOO sad ..

Old 04-17-2018, 04:13 PM   #5014
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Just wondering what happens if budi's pleas for financial support for the FP falls short? Does budi make up the shortfall, or Crystal, or does she have to get by on what she receives?

Just think, if the 500+ who were lining up to file a criminal complaint against me with the ICC would donate just $3 each, she would be home free each month with no pleading for donations needed. My guess is that only a handful of donors are making donations each month; and this seems to be dwindling. This alone speaks volumes doesn't it. With all the success that the FP has had, well according to budi that is, one would think thousands would be wanting to donate. Unless of course they realize she has accomplished nothing all these years and therefore won't donate.

Last edited by Lynndel; 04-17-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Old 04-17-2018, 08:31 PM   #5015
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 16 Apr 2018 17:21

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen :happy-wavemulticolor:

And First Payee thanks you for your support. Target has been achieved.

The process regarding the courier moves along its dictated pathway. The process is set in a contract of engagement that the Baron put in place before his death. He provided for a host of contingencies and we are assured of success.

The Germans, though twist and turns, are moving along in their amazingly bureaucratic manner, however they are on an agenda that we want.

cheers for now, Budi

Old 04-18-2018, 10:03 PM   #5016
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 18 Apr 2018 22:11

Hello People :character-count:

The nomination process for the person who is to complete the delivery of the package has been completed now the controller of this process is to confirm the appointment and set it into play to get the job done.

We should announce that all hospitals in First Payee's home city and now closed until the delivery is confirmed completed.

Though this is the main and most important delivery, there are additional elements to follow, however these will not have the same fanfare and drama attached to them. We will be able to progress from this first package as we have discussed previously.

Cheers Budi

Old 04-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #5017
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Cool Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
The nomination process for the person who is to complete the delivery of the package has been completed

Better than those who failed over the last 12 years? I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #5018
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 18 Apr 2018 22:11

Hello People :character-count:

The nomination process for the person who is to complete the delivery of the package has been completed now the controller of this process is to confirm the appointment and set it into play to get the job done.

We should announce that all hospitals in First Payee's home city and now closed until the delivery is confirmed completed.

Though this is the main and most important delivery, there are additional elements to follow, however these will not have the same fanfare and drama attached to them. We will be able to progress from this first package as we have discussed previously.

Cheers Budi
So let me get this straight. Now we have budi claiming that ALL the HOSPITALS in the FP's home city are closed until the package is delivered! Seriously?

So ALL these HOSPITALS are going to be closed for the next 9-12 months, maybe longer? I mean so far no-one has been able to manage to get a package delivered in more than 2 years.

So, let me ask our 3 Unregistered posters who hate me if they believe this story.

Last edited by Lynndel; 04-19-2018 at 03:24 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-19-2018, 08:33 PM   #5019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post

So ALL these HOSPITALS are going to be closed for the next 9-12 months, maybe longer? I mean so far no-one has been able to manage to get a package delivered in more than 2 years.
Hospital closures are not non-events which do not appear anywhere on the internet so the challenge would be for for anyone who believes this tripe to come up with sufficient evidence that this has actually occurred.

Closing one hospital might be overlooked but ALL hospitals definitely does not go unnoticed.

A simple Google search should bring up results no matter where in the world and there has been absolutely nothing, zilch, nada results indicating that this rubbish is true.

I take my hat off to John Doel.
He churns up the most ridiculous of nonsense and still there are the last of the believers digesting this fodder.
And to think that they continue financing the FP and for what exactly?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-20-2018, 03:56 AM   #5020
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Now stop and think about this. Why would the FP want ALL the Hospitals in her hometown closed? I thought she was under constant threat from people out to get her, and she may need the hospital she is so scared for her life. But since she had ALL the Hospitals closed, as if she could actually accomplish such a task, she couldn't get treatment when she needed it. If she could get ALL the Hospitals closed it will be the first thing she has ever accomplished in over 12 years.

For all you people who continue to believe that budi's updates are the truth, are you finally waking up you are being lied to with this lie about All the Hospitals being closed?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No