Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Investment query -- VantagePro Asset Management

Is there anything new about these large dicks?

Comment

• Unregistered

Something new about these bastards?

Comment

• Unregistered

Still this group of criminals going strong?

Comment

• Unregistered

Any connection with these bloody cheaters recently?

Comment

• Unregistered

These bastards up again.

Comment

• Unregistered

up again these bastards

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
                These bastards up again.
                Let me know more. [email protected]

We need to get those guys in court.

Comment

• Vantagepro

These guys are active again?

Cold call from EastWest Management Group Ltd. They said that they can organize recovery for the investment.

Home Page: www.eastwestmanagementgroup.com

No registration information in US. for this company. No registration and licence to trade securities information for this company.

Be aware! This must also a scam and must be same people! Don't pay!!!!!!

More information: [email protected]

Comment

• Unregistered

BE AWARE ABOUT THIS POST :

I WAS VICTIM OF THIS GUYS.!!!! don't send any information on their given address:
                    [email protected] they are trying to confuse you...! i was been trapped and never do send any information to any other gmail or yahoo account.

[email protected]( not authorized to deal fraud activities of the vantage pro) it is a personal account and NO Authorization to post or to received clients information ...!!!!!! GOOD STRATEGY BUSTARD.!!!!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

could anyone help and explain please:
                      we are in Germany and appareantly been victims of the fraud by Vantage pro as well. In 2011 we bought "apple" shares worth 12.000 Euro, then they were changed into THC, then into CCNL. The contact persons were Charles Johnston and Rayond Young.

Now in July came a message from Eastwest Management Group ltd, saying they have been commissioned ba the U.A.Department of Treasury to be a part of the U.S. Government Stock Holders Amnesty Program, signed by Anthony George.

Is there anyone who dealt with them or is it fraud again - how can they have our email - adress and phone number?

Comment

• Unregistered

Those a1s1s1holes should be hanged.

Comment

• Unregistered

I was able to get my funds from vantagepro asset management through the help of World Bank Philippines since all my investment deposits in vantagepro was directed to their account in the Philippines I have personally persue my investment funds amounting to $800,000.00 and was able to get a result through world bank philippines if you haven't retrived your funds yet you can try to contact world bank philippines through their designated email add for international inquiry at [email protected] ask for mis Mara Warwick she can definitely help you like what she did to my investment.

Comment

• Unregistered

Has somebody picked those bastards up?

Comment

• Unregistered

Somebody believing to that mara warwick -story? Just do not believe. There are those criminals trying to get your money.

I am very disappointed to Mr. Trump. I believed that he bombs those criminals to hell first in the office of the president of United States.

Comment

• Unregistered

Those bastards up again. Hopefully somebody hangs them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...