Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Lawyers and Law Firms Listings (Free!) > United States and Canada

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-14-2015, 10:23 PM   #1
Under Oath
Under Oath's Flag is: United States

Default The Fake Extradition Of Whistle Blower Bruce Gorcyca

At law school we are always taught the ideals of due process, constitutional rights, and presumption of innocence. But in real life we learn that politics often trumps justice and we suddenly understand why so many high court judges are "political appointees"

The "unusual" case of former federal agent, military vet, and fortune 500 executive Bruce Gorcyca drives home this point as you can see in this summary. WhyUncleSamHatesBruce

This is also proof positive that Uncle Sam persecutes and jails government whistle blowers across the board - not just high profile cases like Bradley Manning. What better place to hide secrets than in solitary confinement?

Many of these guys are tortured as political prisoners. How else do you think they extracted a guilty plea from Bradley Manning. Not all torture is physical you know. Read this and see what I mean... https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpr...egory/torture/

As lawyers we are some of the very few people who can actually stop injustices - one case at a time by shining a spotlight on the abuses. Please help me shine a light on this one here by sharing this story with every human rights lawyer you know, unless of course you disagree? If so why?
Under Oath is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-12-2016, 03:12 AM   #2
ashleyjohn
ashleyjohn's Flag is: United States

Default Re: The Fake Extradition Of Whistle Blower Bruce Gorcyca

I agree with you. Some people fail to get justice due to politics.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-26-2016, 12:52 PM   #3
Overruled!
Overruled!'s Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyjohn View Post
I agree with you. Some people fail to get justice due to politics.
Yes, but how to help this guy find some justice? http://www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1229
Overruled! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2019, 05:43 PM   #4
Judicial Review

The FBI/JTRIG Smear Job against Bruce Gorcyca took a hit...

Great smear job bud, but I did my own homework as you can see

https://www.legaljunkies.com/showthread.php?t=89054 and https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpr...s-part-3-of-6/ and also http://rabble.ca/babble/internationa...blowers-govt-c
But I give you an A+ for effort and wonder what badge you wear? Truth hurts eh?

Some feds need to be arrested and promptly prosecuted for these evil games they play IMO.
Judicial Review is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2019, 05:34 PM   #5
Morris
Morris's Flag is: Canada

Obviously this Gorcyca fellow knows more than he should! http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...ink-harper-to-

Summary... Arrested and extradited from Canada on fake charges that Judge Weinstein dismissed in a single hearing on December 19, 2007. Gorcyca is the rearrested on the same charges after being kidnapped from China by Division 5 FBI agents. Once again, and honest Judge Block refuses to play the frame game and dismisses the charges for a second time On November 21st. Will there be yet a third arrest on the same charges to keep this man silenced. Probably. In all the U.S. government has spent over $1 million to isolate and discredit Gorcyca. That must be one helluva book he wrote. I hope it gets published while he is still alive.

BTW... According to Gorcyca's manuscripts, all LEGATS (Legal Attaches) at all foreign U.S. embassies are FBI lawyers, and apparently dirty tricks experts.
Morris is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-29-2019, 08:15 PM   #6
Unregistered

yuk, what a mess

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No