•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sampam
    • Feb 2019
    • United States

SCAM: Dr. Rajiv Sharma MD, Terre Haute, IN, scam and fraud warning

SCAM: Dr. Rajiv Kumar Sharma MD, Terre Haute and Evansville, Indiana, scam and fraud warning!!

Beware this doctor. There is some weird stuff going on with him.
    He diagnosed me with certain ailments then wanted a bunch of money from me AND my insurer.
    Then all of a sudden he said it was no longer a problem--after he got my money.

I AM REPORTING HIM to the Attorney General and the Indiana Medical Licensing Board, and filing a full complaint, and if you have had this problem (or any other serious problem) with this doctor you should do the same. His reviews indicated a problem but I missed it.

In my opinion, he is conning people out of their money and seems most interested in his internet commercials and ebooks rather than the practice of medicine.

His full address is below:

Dr. Rajiv Kumar Sharma
    Gastroenterology
    3903 S. 7th Street, Suite 2C, Terre Haute, IN 47802
    (812) 814 - 3417

Fax: 812-645-3911

and

Dr. Rajiv K Sharma
    "DIGESTIVE CARE" CENTER
    801 Saint Marys Dr
    Evansville, IN 47714
    (812) 469-3283

Fax: 812-473-5822

Medical school: Dayanand Medical College, Punjab, India.

Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology, License number: 01072350A , Indiana

AVOID THIS "DOCTOR" !!!
  • GGK
    • Jul 2019
    • United States

Re: SCAM: Dr. Rajiv Sharma MD, Terre Haute, IN, scam and fraud warning

I was tested for allergy and paid for services but all of a sudden the doc quit dealing with allergy and denied me any service.

He set me to another city but they said that cannot work on a matter that another doctor diagnosed??

Comment

• AFFA
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2009

I wish to inform you that the Indiana Attorney General's Office investigates and prosecutes complaints against health care practitioners. There are 20 boards and committees that regulate health care practitioners. The complaint may be filed online or by phone. Once your information is received you will receive an acknowledgement letter.
      A notification letter of the complaint will be sent to the licensee the complaint was issued against asking for a response. The case will then be investigated and could be submitted to the appropriate health care board for review. You may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

• HHJ7

I think the doctor may be basically ok (I think) but the reception and office manager can be rude and condescending at times and that turns people like me off.
        Hence they may get a few bad reviews.

Comment

He's doing some work at the local hospital too now. But I would be careful.

Comment

Dr. Sharma is a terrible doctor. Do not have him do a colonoscopy on you or an egd.

Comment

why what happened? arghh...

Comment

I am going there soon...???

Comment

Don’t do it. Find another doctor.

Comment

Is he still around?

Comment

avoid!! that's my advice

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...