• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ved525
    • Dec 2018
    • United States

Wife up and left with my daughter across state lines

Texas

I'm a soldier stationed at fort hood texas and my wife up and left with my daughter across state lines and I just need some help with things I can do as far as my parental rights go.
  • goddessoflubboc
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Nov 2011

Re: Wife up and left with my daughter across state lines

You need to get a lawyer to file to have your child returned, as soon as possible. Then filefor divorce.

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

In this regard you should file a police complaint regarding parental kidnap before pursuing the case through a court of law.

Comment

• adjusterjack
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • May 2016

Originally posted by Lexus
        In this regard you should file a police complaint regarding parental kidnap before pursuing the case through a court of law.
        They are still married. There's no kidnapping involved. The police aren't going to get involved.

He needs to get divorced and get a custody and visitation order issued by the court.

Until he does that, she hasn't actually done anything wrong.

Comment

Police will do welfare check on the child. I just had to do so in a similar situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...