•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnterry807
    • Aug 2011

Re: Avoid this "International Payment Processing" check cashing scam

Hi,
    I am also very interested in this subject, but the reference is very limited. You can share documents as well as experience? Thanks!

Comment

• johnterry807
      • Aug 2011

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:

http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/purchasing-clerk-job-description/

Best regards.

Comment

• darius50
        • Oct 2011
        • United States

I just received this from a truck driving post I responded to in Craig s list Portland Or.

Dear Prospective Delivery Driver,
        How are you doing? I got your resume and i can feel your esteem interest in the post opening am sorry for my late response to your resume, i have been so busy supplying items to customers.. I am a sole distributor for { Food Production Daily} in state.This company is located in Paris, France and they produced Beverages, and assorted can Food. I am in need of a Driver who has a Truck to deliver goods to my customers because i can't handle all the job alone and if you don't have a truck a company truck would be assigned to you. I really need to spread my wings so that i can meet up with the target given to me by Food Production Daily. I have numerous customers and due to the high level of productions and supplies, i needed an independent routing driver to deliver goods to my client within. You'll cover not less than 50miles away from your home and merchandise will not be too heavy as it'll all below 45lbs. I want your Service only 3times in a week and 4hrs on each day. You'll earn $15 per/hr and an overall commission of $400 at the end of every week. Your first assignment will commence by next-week Friday..I'll upfront the commission fee which is $400 so that you can rest assured that you already have the job as your disposal and you're committed to the job. For commission fee, forward your information so that i can mail out a Check / Money Order to you.You have to be honest, straight forward and upfront.

REQUIREMENTS:
        * Full Name :
        * Residential Address (In Full, Not P.O.BOX) :
        * Apartment no if available
        * City :
        * State :
        * Zip Code :
        * Cell Phone Number
        * Home Phone Number
        * Email :
        * Sex
        * Occupation (if any):

Best Regards.
        Eddie { Sole Distributor}
        Food Production Daily

Comment

• jqueeng02
          • Oct 2011

Thank you for posting that information. There a lot of people who are seeking jobs online.People should be aware of these scams....

Comment

Wow--thank you all!

I just about fell for this nonsense scam!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...