Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY LAW > Other Real Estate Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 11:27 AM   #1
DARLET
DARLET's Flag is: India

Default Property transfer issue

Dear Sir,
My elder brother expired last month. So, i have a query regardimg the cases he handled. I want to ask that if properly owner is still alive or property owner case of life and death is pending in court, then nagar palika has the right to transfer the property to another bhu mafia. Who has given the right to nagarpalika to transfer the property.
DARLET is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-13-2019, 03:02 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Property transfer issue

I wish to inform you that in law suit legal representative of deceased may take forward the case and further represent in litigation. In property has been transferred in violation of court order then application for contempt of court may be made. In absence of any stay to transfer property or other legal order legal representative of deceased may file a case and seek possession and ownership of property.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 02:00 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Property transfer issue

If the legal heirs for a deceased person are alive no authority has the right to transfer his property unless the deceased person had a will regarding the property.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote