Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS > Other Criminal Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
LJ Team

Default Bridgemons LLC Fraud warning, shipping scam

Fraud warning on this company.

Police reports filed today. Operators of the company take shipping funds for supposed shipments of large scale items.
Company fails to ship. Documents and bills of lading missing and/or stolen.

If you have further information, email us.

Bridgemons LLC
1031 Ives Dairy Rd
Miami, Florida 33179,
United States of America.Telephone:
01-786-768-9749,
01-305-914-3798
Fax:
01-305-914-3792

Company claims to specialize in "INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OF BOATS, AUTOS AND EQUIPMENT"
LJ Team is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Bridgemons LLC Fraud warning, shipping scam

I too had a problem with them. Eventually got most of the money back but it was not worth the hassle.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
Jorgen Larsson

For the moment I am in US and been scammed by Bridgemons LLC. They should freight my boat from Savannah to Europe and I paid the a deposit of USD 11000. I had a captain which they hired to drive my boat to the shipping harbor. They didn´t pay him in advance that they promise to do. We took a car and go to their office in Miami and forced them to pay the captain. After that no one is answer in the office or on my mail. I have seen that a Nigerian company and nigerian persons is involved in this scam. I think that this scam is world wide and very big with much money so it is important that we stop these people to continue. If any who has been scammed of this company will be in touch with me for cooperation you are welcome to mail me at larsson_jorgen@yahoo.co.uk

Jorgen Larsson

Old 11-18-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
Unregistered

I would suggest you also email world law and reach one of the lawyers.

I believe they have assisted in the recent police reports that have been filed for fraud.

Old 11-19-2008, 04:47 AM   #5
Unregistered

He got me too,gave a very cheap price to ship a boat to the South Pacific
many months transpired before he sent it,I prepaid the freight but when it arrived it hadn't been paid,he cost me an xtra $50000 plus a big amount he wouldn't refund.
He works in colusion with companies listed on his web site ,there appear to be many others I have come in contact with that he has done the dirty on,the authorities are very slow to act by whhich time he will probably
run away.
I have a number he was at in England you may wish to try it 00447551555880
it may be worth a try.
We all need to contact World Law and do something about him.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #6
Unregistered

Do we have any legal redress if a company sold us a boat and we paid for the freight which wasn't an insignificant amount,then when we found out
Bridgemons was scamming people we chose not to use them,the boat seller is
not going to refund our freight money on the basis we cancelled the shipper which gives them the right to keep all our money.
Sounds a bit rough to me ,any ideas these people need to be stopped.

Old 11-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
Unregistered

Angry Re: Bridgemons LLC Fraud warning, shipping scam

Same here !

Paid up front, fortunately use a credit card and was able to cancel payment but can't locate my boat now... Any ideas of where he was storing them?

Does he also steal and sell em?

Old 11-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #8
Unregistered

Mine was misplaced for some months but turned up ok,the seller should be able to give you some idea.
The basic problem as I see it is Bridgemons have no idea what they are doing
at all,a very simple thing turned into a major operation.
Have you ever wondered why there are no straight roads in Nigeria,they just can't help themselves ,they have to put a curve in it,its second nature.
My understanding is they think because boats were shipped or purchased out of state that the laws don't apply to them.
They have retaliated by saying they would sue us in order for us to be quiet,it sounds like we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars,when will the authorities wake up!

Old 11-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #9
aabouelou@gmail.com

Exclamation Re: Bridgemons LLC Fraud warning, shipping scam

I paid to them $4600 for shipping a container from Miami to Casablanca. And have also wired to them $31000 for buying a mercedes for me. Up to now, they paid the car dealer only $7000 and faxed to me (from the USA) a IOU for the rest.

They are shipping with Miami Freight Logistics and other real freight forwarders, apparently the freight was paid and the docs are with Miami Freight Log.

I am willing to act against them in court with the IOU of $24000.

ABV
aabouelou@gmail.com

Old 11-23-2008, 08:27 AM   #10
Jorgen Larsson

Could we go together and nail these people in court ?