Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Job Discrimination and Harassment

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 06:15 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default EVIL

I work for the largest government employer. They rule by intimidation and threats. They break every employment law, rule, and regulation there is with the blessing of upper management. There mission, to break you, to make you submit. If you are their target be ready because they will try every lowdown trick in the book. Their EEO system and the personel within it are there to comfort you and mislead you. Give you misinformation so that you miss the short time window to file. Their sole purpose is to discredit you, do they care if there employees are discriminated , harrassed, abused? No they are looking for ways to beat you. Even there own inspector general who are there to save money and "PROMOTE INTEGRITY" are a joke and are a tool of management. Who could or would help us? Their not scared of anyone.
They will say what is wanting to be heard to a Senator and go back and retaliate. My question is who has the power to help? This government entity is so corrupt, so wasteful, it is sickening. The only way i have ever seen to beat them is to hire an attorney, but wait they want money up front and how many have the guts to take on a giant. If they do take them on they will see that the giant tells so many lies and breaks so many rules and laws that their own cockiness will do them in. We should'nt have to go through all of that. Who will help us.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
judg4

Default Re: EVIL

Your congressman can also help you, and will do so if you show him/her the facts that you have.
judg4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
whistle

Interesting, I have experienced the same all within a matter of 3 months and was wrongfully terminated. It's so amazing o m what some get away with.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:17 PM   #4
whistle

What services would congressman provide, and what if you reside in Texas, a conservative State?

Old 07-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #5
Unregistered

These people are professional liars. The whoile organization is built on falsification of numbers. If the numbers are good then their bonuses are good. Do you really think they give a damn about the public they were hired to serve? No, it's about lining their pockets, Tnis organization has hundreds of thousands of good hard working people of all nationalities, male and female. The people who are charged with managing, supervising and overseeing their health and welfare aren't college educated businessmen, no their workers who for one reason or another, usally bad craft workers, go into supervision and are given the power to destroy peoples lives. Years ago there was mass killings in this organization. All unneccesary, the product of bullying, harrasment and intimidation. Their official accounts of what happend are pure coverup bull****. The United States Postal Service is the most evilest organization on the face of the earth. they will chew up and spit out a congressmen. It will take a major investigation to take down this network of terror. meanwhile watch as your stamp prices rise while these loose cannons line their pockets and wreak havoc on their employees.

Old 07-23-2007, 07:11 PM   #6
whistle

Oh my, you are so very true. But, what about our rights and if I have proof, documents, etc. of them wanting me gone?

Old 07-24-2007, 07:05 PM   #7
Unregistered

hmmm...seems a lot of rage here

Old 07-31-2007, 04:43 AM   #8
Unregistered

Rage? No the truth plain and simple. I feel no rage, I feel the need to fight these scum. This is America my friend. Many men have died protecting our rights. The right to work in a harassment free environment. you would think the govt. would lead the way .

Old 07-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #9
whistle

Evil-
I feel the same, but what is there to do in the State of Texas, a more so conservative State?