Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Civil Litigation

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout




Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2019, 12:41 AM   #1
Michael Mathew
Junior Member
Michael Mathew's Flag is: Germany
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Default Real Estate Lawyer


I had invested to buy a property in Dubai. However, now the project has been stopped. What can I do now?

Is there any lawyer who can help me with this?
Michael Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-30-2019, 09:08 AM   #2
Top Level Member
Lexus's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,071
Default Re: Real Estate Lawyer

In this regard you should contact a civil lawyer to file a case against the builder if the contract is violated and the builder refuses to repay the advance money.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No


This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 321 times

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Real Estate Equity - Real Estate Lawyer in Manila, Philippines Unregistered Business Contracts and Partnerships 2 10-12-2015 09:18 PM
Fraud/Attorney Complaint -- We hired a lawyer for real estate litigation. BeazleyM Attorneys and Legal Ethics 7 05-09-2012 12:29 AM
Hire a real estate lawyer to help with the purchasing, sale or negotiation of a home Real Estate Info Other Real Estate Law Matters 2 02-27-2012 10:31 AM
No parking easement... Is it worth getting a real estate lawyer? Unregistered Other Real Estate Law Matters 1 02-15-2011 09:38 AM
Need a real estate lawyer in Auburn, New York Cayuga County for a foreclosure MVHughes Mortgages, Refinancing, Foreclosure 1 10-16-2007 05:13 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2020 by