• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MBC
    • Aug 2017
    • United States

Who is at fault in subway incident?

New York

In the subway, I tell a guy to stop playing his loud music and this leads to a verbal altercation. At his stop, he spits on me and walks away. I follow after him and eventually shove him. He punches me, knocking me down. On the ground, I hold onto his leg, and he throws a few more punches to my head before we are separated.

Afterwards, my right nose was bleeding profusely for some time, and it is diagnosed as a nasal fracture. My left cheek is severely swollen. There is a swelling bump on the back of my head now, and I am not sure if it’s from falling on the back of my or because of his punch.

Afterwards, the police told me that both of us would get arrested. He mentions the following charges but doesn’t specify for whom: “provoking, stalking, assault.”

What legal action can I take? What legal action can be taken against me? Considering these, is it a good idea for me to attempt to take legal action?
  • adjusterjack
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • May 2016

Re: Who is at fault in subway incident?

You've had answers on at least two other websites.

You're at fault for going after him (in spite of smarter people trying to hold you back) pushing him and you got a beat-down for it.

You have nowhere to go with this.

Get over it.

Comment

• Highwayman
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2014

Re: Who is at fault in subway incident?

You can post this on as many legal website as you'd like. The answers you get will all be basically the same.

Comment

Well if he spits today that would be much worse I would say.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...