•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deepak Soni
    • Jun 2017
    • India

Mother wants her joint property to sale

Sir last year I have purchased a house in Bikaner .The registry of this house named my and my 10 years son .In first stamp page there is written that property purchased by me but inside the other pages including my son name also .One more thing in this registry I am the only guardian of my son.Sir last month I have lost my husband so there is survival problem is front of mine.I have one son and three daughters .So please tell me can I sale my house Please give me legal information about it . Thank You
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Mother wants her joint property to sale

If the property is purchased in the names of you and your minor son, no legal heir-ship issues arise upon the death of your husband. You can sell the property at your discretion till your son reaches majority.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...