Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2019, 07:53 AM   #1
simplygirl
simplygirl's Flag is: Philippines

Default Credit card and loan defaulter

Hi, our company closed and my visa is already cancelled. I can stay until jan 25 and i dont know if i can get visit visa because i dont have money. What do you think i need to say to my banks regarding cards and loan.im thinking to go home if i cant find job until 25
simplygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-13-2019, 03:32 AM   #2
mohdsarwar
mohdsarwar's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygirl View Post
Hi, our company closed and my visa is already cancelled. I can stay until jan 25 and i dont know if i can get visit visa because i dont have money. What do you think i need to say to my banks regarding cards and loan.im thinking to go home if i cant find job until 25

Dont say anything to ur bank or else they will file case against u...if ur not a defaulter n dey dint bounced ur security cheque till now den ur feee to go and u can get visit visa also...come back again find some good job and then talk to d bank for settelment..
mohdsarwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 11:27 PM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Credit card and loan defaulter

In the current situation you can travel to your home country with out any fear of arrest as there is no cases against you for unpaid debt. But if you had not settled the debt with the bank that will invite trouble at the time of reentry.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 03:46 PM   #4
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
If you have not defaulted for more than 2 months on your cards and loan then just travel back once your extension is over without uttering anything at all to the banks. If said anything that will only give you trouble, work accordingly.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2019, 10:29 AM   #5
keannu
keannu's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Credit card and loan defaulter

Quote:
Do not inform the bank. If you think that you will not be able to secure a job, run and never look back. Start a new life and try to avoid cc and bank loans.
keannu is offline   Reply With Quote