Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: I am very worried... I bought medicine (Norco) online

your fine even if you did get busted and the cops were at your door you'd spend less then 30 days in jail max and summary probation. come on now thats a walk in the park, order them and shoot some this way ! lol

Comment

• Disagreeable
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Oct 2012
      • United States

Actually, it can be treated as a Federal crime. It is ignorance of the law that gets you in trouble.

Originally posted by Unregistered
      your fine even if you did get busted and the cops were at your door you'd spend less then 30 days in jail max and summary probation. come on now thats a walk in the park, order them and shoot some this way ! lol
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Unregistered

90 day supply with RX amount has to be with in RX Guidelines so if doctor wrote script for 4 times a day you can order online for a max of 360pills. to be delivered to you. This is the most you can bring into the country and yes customs has the right to ask for your RX if you have this then great you are good. if not then just walk away. and forget about the scammers

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by sandyclaus
          Probably should have thought about your children and how this might affect them BEFORE committing a crime of international proportions...
          Do not worry about it. The government has bigger fish to fry than you? Your money is gone walk away you have learned a lesson. That will be the end of it.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by nnn2001
            I bought medicine (Norco) online from Cameroon. The seller asked me to pay for my order by Western Union. After that, they asked me pay for insurance and custom. Now they asked me pay more for custom because they said its illegal to send to US. I did pay them also through Western Union. Until now, they re keep asking me more and more. I think this is a scam. What should i do now? I dont want to go to the jail because i did trade the medicine online without prescription. But i still want my order or my refund. Is it anyway i can do that? Please help me!

It is a scam. My cousin was duped into the same thing but our local police dept investigated and there are many people that fell for this. There probably is not much you can do to get the money back. Unfortunately.

If anybody has any ideas on how to get the money back we would love to hear them!

Comment

• Unregistered

You may just have to take your minor loss.

It will be hard to track the culprits down abroad.
              You can file a police report or file with IC3.gov but of course that highlights the whole issue from your side too.

Comment

• Unregistered

Is it legal to buy these meds and drugs online?
                Is there any specific US that forbids it?

Comment

• Wenton2
                  Top Level Member
                  ☆☆☆☆☆☆
                  • Sep 2016
                  • United States

Is normally not legal unless the facility is specifically licensed to sell in an online capacity and most of the sites selling on the Internet are not so licensed.

Comment

• Wenton2
                    Top Level Member
                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
                    • Sep 2016
                    • United States

And a licensed doctor needs to make the evaluation which though it is sometimes occurring online, in the vast majority of cases it is not being done legally correctly.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Is it legal to buy these meds and drugs online?
                      Is there any specific US that forbids it?
                      It seems that all should be clearer and allowed and regulated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...