• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laura3
    • Oct 2016
    • United States

On my I-94 they wrote no eos/cos/aos

New York

on my I-94 they wrote no eos/cos/aos and my husband want to put in my document for me so i can get i can get the card. can he go ahead an file the documents? please i need ur help asap
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: On my I-94 they wrote no eos/cos/aos

I wish to inform you that statement in I-94 "No COS/AOS/EOS" means no change of status, adjustment of status, or extension of status. Your husband may apply for you for green card as a spouse of US Citizen or green card holder. Your intention at the time of entry may be checked to grant you adjustment of status or change of status. USCIS may grant you adjustment but burden may be upon you to show that at the time of entry you do not intend to become permanent resident.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by laura3
      New York

on my I-94 they wrote no eos/cos/aos and my husband want to put in my document for me so i can get i can get the card. can he go ahead an file the documents? please i need ur help asap

Your marriage will resolve those issues noted on the I 94 as long as you did not enter the country with the express intent to change your status and get married.

Comment

• lanalee

Ahh I see.
        I had the same notation on my document.

They should write out fully what it means so we don't have to go searching the meaning.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by AFFA
          I wish to inform you that statement in I-94 "No COS/AOS/EOS" means no change of status, adjustment of status, or extension of status. Your husband may apply for you for green card as a spouse of US Citizen or green card holder. Your intention at the time of entry may be checked to grant you adjustment of status or change of status. USCIS may grant you adjustment but burden may be upon you to show that at the time of entry you do not intend to become permanent resident.

AFF
          Gracias!!! Couldn't find it anywhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...