•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cvargas111
    • Jul 2018
    • Philippines

Cashwagon Philippines loan harassment via text

I have a outstanding loan to said online lender. However I am facing financial difficulty right now rendering me unable to pay off said loan on time. Now I just have received a threat from "sheriff department". Tried calling the said lender's office # but it never is reachable. I do have intents to pay it off but not be harassed and threatened. Pls advise.
  • Lexus
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Sep 2010
    • United States

Re: Cashwagon Philippines loan harassment via text

In this regard you can send a registered notice to the lender regarding your repayment options and you can use it as an evidence to convince the sheriff department that you have communicated the lender.

Comment

• AFFA
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2009

I wish to inform you that with the enactment of Republic Act No. 10870, or the Philippine Credit Card Industry Regulation Law it will have jurisdiction in the matter. The law states that “a credit card issuer or collection agent shall not harass, abuse or oppress any person or engage in any unfair practices, as may be defined by BSP rules and regulations, in connection with the collection of any credit card debt.” You may contact an attorney and seek further guidance in the matter.

AFF

Comment

• Lawful

I urge everyone who are having trouble with unfair collection practices from collection agencies to send an email or call the SEC to file a complaint:

Contact Person: Assistant Director Rachel Esther J. Gumtang-Remalante

Mailing Address:
        Corporate Governance and Finance Department
        3F PICC Secretariat Building
        1307 PASAY CITY

E-mail: [email protected]
        Telephone No : (02) 818-7264; 818-5950; 818-5476; and 818-9227

If enough people send a complaint, I think these practices will be dealt with by the proper authorities. Do it now.

Comment

• Lawful

Also send a complaint about the collection policies of Doctor Cash, Cashwagon and other online loaning facilities to the Financial Consumer Protection Department of the BSP here:

[email protected]

They will facilitate a discussion between us and the senior management of the online loaning facilities involved.

I already sent an email and they replied na kokontakin daw nila yung senior management of CashWagon para makipagusap sa akin na copy furnished ang BSP to resolve this problem.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Lawful
            Also send a complaint about the collection policies of Doctor Cash, Cashwagon and other online loaning facilities to the Financial Consumer Protection Department of the BSP here:

[email protected]

They will facilitate a discussion between us and the senior management of the online loaning facilities involved.

I already sent an email and they replied na kokontakin daw nila yung senior management of CashWagon para makipagusap sa akin na copy furnished ang BSP to resolve this problem.

Hi. How did it go?

Comment

• Amarillo

[email protected]

Thanks for your assistance. I believe its unlawful for them to put am interest amounting to 40% of the loan amount. Please also consider it. Tried calling their number but cant be reached.

Comment

• Unregistered

[email protected]

Thank you. I will make sure that I will be able to send a complaint to sec. as well.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi. Good day. Do you have any update regarding this? I keep on receiving harassment text messages from Cashwagon. But the option they are giving is not helping. Binabaon nila lalo ang tao. Thanks for checking on this.

Originally posted by Amarillo

[email protected]

Thanks for your assistance. I believe its unlawful for them to put am interest amounting to 40% of the loan amount. Please also consider it. Tried calling their number but cant be reached.

Comment

• Mhaya
                    • Nov 2018
                    • Philippines

Is it legal to put 40% interest rate on a loan..does this cashwagon accredited by BIR?

Comment

• Unregistered

May problem din po ako sa cashwagon. Kaka default lang po nung loan ko last month, nag email na po ako sa kanila Kung pwedeng every pay ako magbayad pero walang reply.

Nag hohome visit po ba collectors ng cashwagon?

Comment

• Unregistered

supposedly 5th loan ko po dapat ito sa cashwagon pero pina cancel ko ng Dec 4 and they said they will cancel, then come Dec 6 nagulat po ako ng my pumasok na pera and I told them that I cancelled it and did not need the money since im currently confined in Manila Doctors Hospital, they replied but wanted me to send the money before 5pm which was unacceptable since nasa hospital ako. I told them I will send the money back once I can but without fees. Hindi naman po sila sumagot. Any advice po on how to handle this po? I just got out of the hospital due to an operation.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi, I just want to ask kung nag ho home visit and office visit ba ang collector ni Cashwagon?
                          Last Dec kasi tinawagan ako nila ako at nabastosan ako sa agent na kasusap ko, alam naman natin na were all so busy kasi season so medyo na delay payment ko, so sabe ni agent ganito " anu ba sir may pambayad ka o wala ? " iba ang tono ng boses sya kaya nainis ako. binaba ko phone at sa inis ko parang ayaw ko na sya bayara. then I am now receving msg na i vi visit daw nila home ko at office. Intensified colleciton daw. They will do that for 4k?

Comment

• Unregistered

Yes I agree with all the negative comments posted on this page. Of course people who had financial issues need some time to settle that obligation but this Cashwagon legal dept collections doesn't have a human heart...they will threaten you on how they deliver their spiel. You can't even reason out with them why you cannot pay the full amount that they are demanding you to settle. They also threaten you that they will publish the names, call references and visit you at the office or home. Pls be considerate... d nyo rn alam baka may pinagdadaanan ung taong sinisingil nyo or may health issues na maging dahilan ng pagkakasakit o pagkamatay nila is the worst. Probable naman ang amicable settlement di ba? Wag lang po kayo sana manakot sa mga consumers ng client nyo. Yes you are doing your job pero there's also limitations I believe. Amicable settlement please....yan ang sagot. Wag nyo e force ang tao kung talagang d kaya mag raise ng money na dine demand nyo. D po ganon kadali maghanap ng pera. Yes its an obligation that's true pero sana open your eyes, ears and heart to listen attentively.

Comment

• Lablab
                              • Feb 2019
                              • Philippines

Totoo po bang naghohome visit ang cashwagon? Para maningil?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...