Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 05:43 AM   #5471
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Talking Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Looks like the "Crystal" ball has broken...
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-12-2019, 05:06 PM   #5472
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

I have noticed a new trend with Don Quixote's posts of late. They are getting further and further apart. Where he used to do 2-3 weekly, then it went to one weekly and now it is one about every 2 weeks.

Guess it is getting harder and harder to come up with new stories to keep the faithful believing. Of course it might help if he actually could show proof of his past claims of activity actually happened and there were concrete results. Since the previous stories were not true, instead he just comes up with new stories to tell and forgets about updating his past claims.

I still believe the key is to stop the payments to Crystal will end this saga
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-15-2019, 01:47 AM   #5473
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Latest BudiBS:

Budigower » 13 Mar 2019 19:34

Hello All :character-sebastian:

This exercise could never be simplified. It is impossible to view it in a few concise steps. After all it is the biggest financial event in history.

We have seen self-centred people exert their control addictions over all the steps that we have worked through. We are all addicted to control, however some are control monsters and these are what we are confronting.

On all fronts that we are working on, control is being removed, we are making the cracks bigger and bigger. Some are starting to see all their plans of control falling apart. Some have recognised that the filing of the Criminal Complaint is doomsday for them.

Hang in there and keep your support for First Payee front and centre and the end game will become visible for all.

cheers Budi

Budigower » 14 Mar 2019 20:01

Hi Guys :violence-stickwhack: :violence-smack: :violence-axechase: :scared-eek:

How can someone put this!!! For Simon to get out of the hellish state he is in is to fully capitulate to the requests and directives of his team of solicitors and in particular to the head solicitor which is known as 'Smart Guy'.

Consider you most hellish never ending nightmare, then multiply that a zillion times - for that to end for Simon is his absolute surrender to compliance.

He has had over to weeks of living hell, it is an experience that you not want anyone to experience and I mean not anyone.

This is absolutely CRUNCH TIME and it will be the go button.

I have never gone close to envisaging the unrelenting and extreme 'pressure' being put on anyone so extensively to get what is required underway, but this is it. There is only one way out of this hell for Simon and that is complete capitulation - which it will be.

In the meantime we need to cover First Payee's rent and to do that we need a further US$500.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-17-2019, 02:49 AM   #5474
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Now I know why it took Don Quixote 2 weeks to come up with his latest update. What total and utter BS. His updates are getting more ridiculous with each passing one. I do feel sorry for anyone who believes anything he said is true; weLl except for begging for money for Crystal.

At this rate, I think his next update will be closer to 3 weeks as it is getting harder and harder for him to keep coming up with new BS to post. The SI saga still has not had an update in the last 2 years. That alone should tell you this is all smoke and mirrors and total BS.

Zero criminal indictments despite all the criminal complaints that have "allegedly" been filed with the authorities. Every court filing has been ignored and zero action taken. You would think since this is the biggest financial event in history the courts would have acted on at least one of the actions filed.

Biggest financial event in history my assets. This was a penny-ante Ponzi that died in 2006. A Ponzi that was lucky to have taken in $25 million dollars but now has magically morphed into $300 Billion Dollars. Yeah right Don Quixote.

And I am still waiting to hear from the ICC about their criminal charges against me for the interference with the administration of justice and crimes against humanity. I mean there were over 500 criminal complaints filed against me. One would think I would have had a list of criminal charges against me since this is the biggest financial crime in history, but there are zero criminal charges against me for the dastardly things I have done against SI and the recovery of money. How can this be?

Don Quixote should have had me ask the members of the SI forum to file their claims. At least he would have gotten over 500 to file they hate me so much or all 1607 of them.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 03-18-2019 at 01:31 AM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-17-2019, 02:53 AM   #5475
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Talking Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
After all it is the biggest financial event in history.

Sure it is Budi, that's why there's never been any press about it. LOL

Quote:
This is absolutely CRUNCH TIME and it will be the go button.

Just like it has been many times before over several years!

Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote