USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

When we will be compensated for the Wells Fargo account scandal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • star10
    • Jun 2017
    • United States

When we will be compensated for the Wells Fargo account scandal?

Does anybody know when we will be compensated for the Wells Fargo account scandal? How much will it be?

I have not received anything and I have filed three reports with the federal government agencies?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: When we will be compensated for the Wells Fargo account scandal?

I wish to inform you that any compensation may generally be granted by court. In this regard time in litigation may not be determined but you may file an application where you may be added as a party in lawsuit and court may take into consideration your arguments and evidence in determining the case. Federal agency generally investigate the matter and in case of violation of law they may initiate legal proceedings against accused in court.

AFF

Comment

• Highwayman
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2014

You get compensated if you suffered damages. So what were yours?

Comment

• olive
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Mar 2008

I believe several federal government agencies will provide minimal compensation to everybody that had false accounts opened.

Comment

• Lexus
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Sep 2010
          • United States

The case is on its final stage and you can also claim damages if your credit score is affected. The compensation is based on how many fake account is opened in your name.

Comment

• Unregistered

I still have not received a dime? Hmm...

Will I ever?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...