Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 01:00 AM   #5421
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

We ate our words according to some thieves

chancer » 13 Jan 2019 05:29

doug145 wrote: ↑12 Jan 2019 14:03
I thought the FP has been back home from Germany for over a year now.
Doug,

In the absence of full data, there are many imponderables and it has been said MANY TIMES,

"Believe it or not!",

there are no hard and fast data for too many reasons to list here, Doug, but the simplest, friend, is that there is no secrecy on this forum. It has already been discovered that people have taken info from here and plastered it on a variety of different antagonistic sites - most of which are now having to eat their words.

Doug, use your obvious intelligence, but not your apparent laziness, to both read between the lines and assess the info that is appropriate, you are NOT going to be fed chapter and verse. Sorry, mate, but it's not going to happen. Neither am I saying, "be a good little sheep and simply accept what is said", but I AM saying "WAKE UP!" to what is being said.

It's all good.

Take it easy

Chancer
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Yesterday, 04:19 AM   #5422
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
We ate our words according to some thieves

chancer » 13 Jan 2019 05:29

doug145 wrote: ↑12 Jan 2019 14:03
I thought the FP has been back home from Germany for over a year now.
Doug,

In the absence of full data, there are many imponderables and it has been said MANY TIMES,

"Believe it or not!",

there are no hard and fast data for too many reasons to list here, Doug, but the simplest, friend, is that there is no secrecy on this forum. It has already been discovered that people have taken info from here and plastered it on a variety of different antagonistic sites - most of which are now having to eat their words.

Doug, use your obvious intelligence, but not your apparent laziness, to both read between the lines and assess the info that is appropriate, you are NOT going to be fed chapter and verse. Sorry, mate, but it's not going to happen. Neither am I saying, "be a good little sheep and simply accept what is said", but I AM saying "WAKE UP!" to what is being said.

It's all good.

Take it easy

Chancer
I didn't think it was possible but Chancer you are even more delusional than Don Quixote.

I love the you can ask all the questions you want but we are not going to answer any of them. You are just to believe our BS that we give out and be a mind reader while doing it.

I hate to break it to you Chancer but none of us here are eating our words, but thanks for the great laugh. The only people eating their words are you, Don Quixote, Crystal and anyone else who believes the updates are real and truthful.

Notice that they now have a new courier just as I had predicted it would happen. Now what was that About having to "eat our words?"

Can't wait for the next update explaining what happened with the old courier and binging on this new courier. We all know it is coming and as hinted this is a positive thing. Yep, that is what you said about Courier #1, Courier #2, Courier #3 and now this one. The only question now is how many more Courier's will there be this year and still no delivery of the packages?

But having to eat our words? PRICELESS!!
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; Today at 03:37 AM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No