Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Consumer Bankruptcy

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2018, 08:45 AM   #1
John abrahim
John abrahim's Flag is: India

Default Can i come to india?

Sir,i have taken a loan in kuwait.but the problem is compiny terminated me and everone because no new job here.what i wil do.they told that immediately your visa cancel and evarything give and go to india.if i get release i wil search jobs.otherwise what i wil do.if i go to india.anyone wil caughtme in airport.i am in too much tension now.what i wil do?
John abrahim is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-27-2018, 06:42 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Can i come to india?

I wish to inform you that in case of amount outstanding you may not come to India as banks may not allow you to leave Kuwait. You may therefore have to seek permission from financial institutions or settle outstanding amount so that you may leave country. You may contact Indian Embassy for assistance to come back to India.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2018, 09:49 PM   #3
John abrahim
John abrahim's Flag is: India

Default Re: Can i come to india?

Thanks for the valuable information...
John abrahim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 01:44 PM   #4
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by John abrahim View Post
Sir,i have taken a loan in kuwait.but the problem is compiny terminated me and everone because no new job here.what i wil do.they told that immediately your visa cancel and evarything give and go to india.if i get release i wil search jobs.otherwise what i wil do.if i go to india.anyone wil caughtme in airport.i am in too much tension now.what i wil do?
No, you will not be arrested in India for a loan which you took in Kuwait.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote