Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Courts, Decisions, Appeals

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2018, 02:02 PM   #1
@confusedofw
@confusedofw's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Default Commercial Case Filed against Bank re credit card

Hi
I filed a commercial case against a bank regarding credit
Card. It was already transferred to expert however in the expert report, the expert only talk about the settlement agreement i signed with the bank, nonetheless, saying they have closed my file, due to settlement agreement i signed, therefore, they cannot provide my full card statements. In this regard, the expert has not done his part on computing my total payments agaisnt my total usage

My contention in this is : yes, i signed an agreement called Installment Payment Plan, and another security cheque, and other documents on Dec 7, 2017. But the bank presented the signed documents such as request for settlemt , IPP and declaration alledgedly signed be me on FEB 2017. And the bank has only billed me for IPP on Jan 2018 , Feb 2018 and cancel the IPP on March 2018. There is misrepresentation of documents and element of deceit from the part of bank

Question. How strong is my contention or can you suggest other counter argument. Am i correct in saying there is element of deceit since the bank has presented documents signed on Feb 2017 instead of Dec 2017

Appreciating your response.
@confusedofw is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 08-02-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Commercial Case Filed against Bank re credit card

I wish to inform you that you may contact the bank and inform them of the actual facts. This may enable you to satisfactorily resolve the matter with the bank. If the matter is not resolved with the bank then you may contact a local attorney and seek guidance in this matter.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No