Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Business Contracts and Partnerships

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2018, 04:18 PM   #1
blueeyed
blueeyed's Flag is: India

Default Re: Hello! New To Legal Junkies, Have Questions

Hello
I left saudi arabia on reentry visa with unpaid loan and could not return due to some problem in my country my end of service benefit is still with ministry of health as i have worked there for 13 yrs.Now i am recieving mail from some agency for settlement as full otherwise i will be balck listed and legal action . i have several times informed ministry of health to process my service benefit and give it to bank so that if some amount is left i will pay ,but they give no response i send mail to alrajhi bank but no response, but now one lady who is working as accountant has message on my facebook messaenger and contacted my family and friends by circulating this message i am very much worried and above all are these agency and people do some thing to me and my family in my home country .
please advice me and give updated information. that will be greatness if some one responds.
blueeyed is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-13-2018, 10:02 AM   #2
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Hello! New To Legal Junkies, Have Questions

In this case the bank could not take any action against you in your home country. But if there is a case registered against you in Saudi Arabia you could not land in any GCC without the fear of arrest. If you are planning to reenter Saudi Arabia you need to settle the case with the bank. So, first you need to check through some friends of relatives whether a case is pending against you in Saudi Arabia.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No