Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #11
Friend In Court
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Fales Positive / What Can I Do To Prove My Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was involved in a similar situation, only I went to jail over a false positive! after spending several days in jail and stressing my ass off, I was finally exonerated. am I able to sue over false imprisonment resulting in PTSD, mental anguish and extreme stress? in so many words this question was asked above, but never answered.
The laboratory that performed the test may be liable for their faulty read. I would see an attorney for personal injury claim against the lab for all that happened to you as a result of their sloppy, inaccurate report.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #12
Unregistered

situation: I got pulled over the cop said he smelled marijuana and believe that was under the influence because of my glossy red eyes. he took me to the hospital where they did the instant urinalysis test and blood work. the urinalysis came positive back positive for marijuana and cocaine, so I was immediately taken to jail for driving under the influence. when my blood work came back it showed negative and the charges were dropped and I was released.

am I not able to sue the police department for incompetency? I believe that the police officers are trained to smell burnt marijuana and know what people look like under the influence. clearly this officer was unable to use his proper training to determine if I was under the influence, therefore I feel that he acted incompetently. I totally understand the good faith aspect, but this was pure ignorance. am I able to sue the police
department on these grounds?

Old 11-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #13
lostMYbaby

Please. ...I lost my baby due to a pos result to methamphetamines..I'm on adderall.had test done at the hospital same day all neg...bt wadnt allowed to ude in court to prove my innocence..can anyone tell mevwho I can co tact.judge ruled neglect..and I didn't even do anything wrong..had a bladder infection couldn't pee enough in cup.nurse ran test anyway..cps took my baby 6 weeks ago..if I can't do anything to prove it..ill never see her again
lostMYbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #14
lostMYbaby

It was done thru cps and they would not send it off to be comfirmed by a lab..I don't know what to do or who to contact..someone please help me....and my baby..
lostMYbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostMYbaby View Post
It was done thru cps and they would not send it off to be comfirmed by a lab..I don't know what to do or who to contact..someone please help me....and my baby..
What state are you in?

Old 12-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #16
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Confusion.

Quote:
What state are you in?

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #17
Unregistered

Quote:
What state are you in?
in Kentucky..I had hair test done and went to er same day as their test..the nurse refused to send off...but my er test is neg comfirmed.by lab is neg.hair test is neg. Jydge will mot acknowledge my proof.will not let me have my baby.ruled saying im neglect for something I didnt even do..reset court for march..my baby was taken oct 16 by soc serv..im innocent..baby is in distress.needs to come. Home. What can I do..my atty put in motion for het return and to submit my certified proof
.judge refysefnto ket her come home.fid not take my proof..just set reveiw to narch

Old 12-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #18
Disagreeable
Top Level Member

It is physically impossible for the baby to be in distress because its mom is not present. It is not aware who its mom is. It appears there is also an issue of mental competency here. Seek a lawyer.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Old 12-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disagreeable View Post
It is physically impossible for the baby to be in distress because its mom is not present. It is not aware who its mom is. It appears there is also an issue of mental competency here. Seek a lawyer.
yes she knows who her mom is ..and no not in distress over her mom. Mental competency???? Who and what do you mean by that?? I have had her from birth.perm custody from 8 months..she bonded wuth me and her papaw.. she is my life and soul.her mom was out working with girls gone wild..or with a man.doing dope..thats why she signed her over to me in court..she kept failing drug test..went for months at a time.not even a phone call...so no..she is not missing her mother..if you mean the mental incompetence the way I think you do then you need not to reply..asking for help..thats what this sight is for isnt it.??? I have an atty ex commonwealth atty...but he is being pushed around as well....and dont usually take family cases anymore because of the coruption in our family court system..in process of writing certified letters to my congressman and atty general ..to have thus case intervened..my rights asnwellnas the babies rights have been violated in more than one way.by cps
illegal search n seizure of a child..seeking an atty to sue cps and my county..i have the grounds.just need atty .not afraid of e system.and thats out of my area...yes true on my rights and baby's rights..already been told by the ombudsman...just waiting on right atty for the job.turned down 3.cause I didnt think they had the NADS to fight the system.....this case should of been dismissed .or not happen at all

Old 12-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #20
Disagreeable
Top Level Member

So you are not even the child's mother. It does in fact appear you have some issues that might concern Children's Services. Your case is weakened greatly by you not being mom.