Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disagreeable View Post
So you are not even the child's mother. It does in fact appear you have some issues that might concern Children's Services. Your case is weakened greatly by you not being mom.
I am the maternal grandmother..that has had her since birth..she was a very happy and smart girl. Always singing and laughing..she turned 3 in oct....and misses us very much....and is crying to come home..we have took care of her since day one....we got up with her all thru the night.took her to every dr appt.and furnished her every want and need..teething .vacines. colic..gas..you name it ...it was us....not her mother..she was too busy skimming a pole and getting high......she was saying abc s and counting to 156 and reading some sight words at 14 months..so dont tell me.my case us weakened..her mother signed her over to me in front of judge.I had perm.custody...my oldest daughter has her now...go back to court in march...hopefully bringing her home with me...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 12-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #22
Unregistered

You must be a social worker...some are great..worked with one a few months..in the beginning...she was great....the one we have now is great..he is trying ti clear .this mess up.. problems was with the one before this one.. was Raising this baby girl in church..she would sing her heart out..now she stopped using the potty..and keeps chewing on her lip..crying for us...you a social worker?? They say in the best interest of the child...which is bulldog...if it was in the best interest of the child..social services would of took a 5 min repeat test..or sent the incomplete first one to the lab to be comfirmed..like what is supposed to be done...instead of throwing it in the trash...with a reading of incomplete...such a low down dirty.shame to do a child this way....karma.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #23
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Fales Positive / What Can I Do To Prove My Innocence

ROFL You seem to have an issue with reality vs emotion. Hire a lawyer who might be able to help and will tell you enough of what you want to hear to keep his money coming in. Good Luck.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #24
Unregistered

Lmao. You are just as bad..I put this up for an atty..not your neg responses..I am doing just fine now.and my atty .has it under control..the judge and proscetir has

Old 12-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disagreeable View Post
Law enforcement acted in good faith, they are not liable.
Oh my bad ..your not cps. .your a pig ...go eat your slop..and stop trying to discourage everyone.......ppl are on here for help..not your rude comments.. good luck...to you you seem very miserable..or have a small one and dont have a partner....so sad....you get your kicks at the expense of a scared 3 year old....

Old 12-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #26
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh my bad ..your not cps. .your a pig ...go eat your slop..and stop trying to discourage everyone.......ppl are on here for help..not your rude comments.. good luck...to you you seem very miserable..or have a small one and dont have a partner....so sad....you get your kicks at the expense of a scared 3 year old....
sorry about that ..really...im a christian....but you struck a nerve..at the expense of my beautiful granddaughter...ill pray for you when I lay down tonight...peace out!!!!

Old 12-20-2013, 02:02 AM   #27
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Take a deep breath and keep up the fight. We all have an occasional reality check bounce. Again, Good Luck.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #28
Unregistered

Should be downhill from here...ty..

Old 11-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #29
Tnspring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotscrewed View Post
Thank you for your input. I just got a call from the testing lab and the secondary D&L Isomer test came back negative. I am so relieved but do I have a case against this lab for puting me thru this hell for 8 days. It seems that if there is a test that can confirm or clear a positive test result that it should be done before they say anything to the employee. I have not slept and have been having panic attacts over this and it could have been totally avoided by doing the confirmation test before contacting me. Does anyone have any advice on this. thanks Bill
Hello. I am wrongfully being accused of using meth and my probation is about to e revoked over it. I have signed a statement of denial and they have refused to tell me any information about the test in terms of the actual reading, the type, the lab, te exact findings. I take adderral but they claim that is not a factor. Please tell me what I can do. How can I get any help? I even hired a lawyer and after one meeting with my judge he seems to think I'm screwed unless I agree to rehab. But I have not used so I don't know wha to do.
Tnspring is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #30
Tnspring

ello. I am wrongfully being accused of using meth and my probation is about to e revoked over it. I have signed a statement of denial and they have refused to tell me any information about the test in terms of the actual reading, the type, the lab, te exact findings. I take adderral but they claim that is not a factor. Please tell me what I can do. How can I get any help? I even hired a lawyer and after one meeting with my judge he seems to think I'm screwed unless I agree to rehab. But I have not used so I don't know wha to do.
Tnspring is offline   Reply With Quote