Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Law News > International Law News

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

View Poll Results: Online purchase over $ 100. Are you looking at reviews of the product you want to buy

No. Anyway I get my money back. 0 0%
Sometimes, just when it seemed that the seller suspicious. 0 0%
Yes. I prefer to learn from experience of others. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2015, 08:19 AM   #1
uziel

Angry Lawsuit against aliexpress, providing a platform crook, to deceive unsuspecting custo

I bought a phone salesperson shows him as lenovo S900 (s90 0).
As soon as he arrived, I used software that displays device information, but does not check the integrity and acknowledged.
After a short time, the machine began to get stuck, and turn itself off, and now the screen will not turn on at all.

I checked with lenovo's support, and they told me that lenovo does not produce such a device (ie, this phone is false)

I checked the Internet about lenovo s900, and it turned out that many people have fallen to this deception.

I spoke with aliexpress customer service, and said that a fake device, and after a few days, aliexpress have stopped this device selling.

I did lots and lots of chat conversations with aliexpress customer service, and they are always telling me their researchers examine the case, asking me to wait a few days. That's how it repeats itself every chat conversation. They are stalling all the time.

How can I claim the aliexpress, about being given a platform to the thief, and steal my money.

http://trade.aliexpress.com/order_detail.htm?orderId=65656721234204
uziel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-15-2015, 10:35 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Lawsuit against aliexpress, providing a platform crook, to deceive unsuspecting c

I wish to inform you that you may report matter to law enforcement agencies including because of fake or counterfeit phones so that they may take steps against accused. Further you may report matter to Israel Consumer Council in addition to other avenues opted by you.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
uziel

Re: Lawsuit against aliexpress, providing a platform crook, to deceive unsuspecting c

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFA View Post
I wish to inform you that you may report matter to law enforcement agencies including because of fake or counterfeit phones so that they may take steps against accused. Further you may report matter to Israel Consumer Council in addition to other avenues opted by you.

AFF
Firstly, thanks for the quick response.

1. Who are these "law enforcement agencies", and how can I contact them?
2. Israel Consumer Council's reply:
Unfortunately, the Consumer Protection Act and the provisions of the law do not apply to foreign companies only Israeli companies or companies that have a branch in the country.

Sincerely yours
Uziel
uziel is offline   Reply With Quote