Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Law News

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
Injury001
Injury001's Flag is: United States

Default Finding/ locating the right lawyer

There are several ways to find a lawyer:

1. Personal Recommendations

The best way to find a good lawyer is by word-of-mouth. Ask your family, friends, or colleagues for recommendations. If you previously hired a lawyer for another situation, ask her for references in the field you need. Don't stop at getting names and contact information; press the referrer for reasons why he thinks the lawyer is good.

2. Bar Associations and Other Organizations

Your state or county bar association will likely have a referral service that matches your legal problem with an appropriate lawyer.
Injury001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
richard2012
richard2012's Flag is: United States

Default re: Finding/ locating the right lawyer

Locating a good lawyer who can efficiently help with your particular problem may not be easy.Don't expect to locate a good lawyer by simply looking in the phone book or reading an advertisement.There's not enough information in these sources to help you make a valid judgement.A better approach is to talk to people in your community who have experienced the same problem you face.
richard2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #3
justin1
justin1's Flag is: United States

I agree, it is better to hire a lawyer or attorney by referring to your friends or colleagues. Word of mouth is a much better and intelligent than simply referring to a directory of lawyers.
justin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
TylersSolicitors
TylersSolicitors's Flag is: Great Britain

Hello All, Legal Junkies is alot more than rewarding compensation - it is believing in the justice - so my advice would be to make sure you speak to your lawyer personally,that i mean over the phone then in person so you can see the company for itself. Most people have a tendency to just jump into a law firm. When the law field is so vast you want a company who can specialize and really believe in your case - this i mean can you find out there history and are the company experts in particular fields? i.e personal injury. I have been practicing personal injury for 10 years and now just studying employment law and divorce.

For more advice about what personal injury - do not hesitate to visit my site...

http://www.tylers-solicitors.co.uk/
TylersSolicitors is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #5
justin1
justin1's Flag is: United States

Hey TylersSolicitors, thank you for posting that link, I went through it and found good information on the subject. It was good to go through it.
justin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #6
klandrylawyer
klandrylawyer's Flag is: United States

You must look for a lawyer who is experienced in this area of law that affects you and who has very good previous track record. You can ask friends or relatives for a reference. You can check on online for lawyers. You can check lawyers rating websites where their previous clients saying about them.
klandrylawyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
Kemp Hadley
Kemp Hadley's Flag is: United States

Search local attorneys online; there are many websites that serve as directories for clients looking to get in contact with lawyers. Here you will find detailed information about law firms as well as personal client reviews.
Kemp Hadley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #8
russelanthony
russelanthony's Flag is: United States

In field of bankruptcy and loans, it is so important to find the the right lawyer, which understands what we exactly wants and guides us in right direction. Thanks
russelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #9
AdvocateSelvakumar
AdvocateSelvakumar's Flag is: India

Default Advocates, property advocates in Bangalore, property lawyers in Bangalore

S. Selvakumar, M.A.,M.B.A.,LL.M., is one of the leading Advocates in Bangalore and he has been rendering useful legal services to the public since 1984 by enlightening them about the intricacies involved in property transactions.
AdvocateSelvakumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2014, 02:48 AM   #10
davidedwards
davidedwards's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Finding/ locating the right lawyer

First you should search a attorney which should be experienced, even they are also from your location because you can consult with your lawyer when ever you want or talk to with your friends about attorney they will also gives to better choice.
davidedwards is offline   Reply With Quote