Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Law News

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 02:31 AM   #11
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Obama Immigration Plan Could Ease Court Backlog

Totally wrong again, however, that does not surprise myself or any other members. I am not collecting disability, never have. When Reagan did it, we had the job for those people to fill and all he did was fulfill a Congressional quota through Presidential action. Obama is not fullfilling anything Congress legislated. In his Chicago rally he freely admitted he is creating new law, a violation of his oath to uphold the Constitution. There are not 5 millions extra jobs laying around for these 5 million illegals to fill. Obama will be putting US citizens out of work and on welfare and UI as employers move to a lower wage and circumventing Obamacare payments, another $3000 bonus.

Just because the Executive order is only in effect for a few years, Federal law prohibits government agencies and private employers from challenging the immigration status of any worker who fills out an I-9 providing a DL and a SS number. That will not automatically stop in 2 years. It will stop when these people stop working. It is a little known fact we already have thousands who overstayed their visas in occupations they received an SS number, still working under the SS number and DL as they change jobs having been here working for decades. Their anchor babies will apply for them at age 21. You should really stop trying to present arguments in favor of something that you only can see emotionally. I have decades of experience with various forms of Micro and Macro economics in addition to my Bachelors degree in Accounting and accounting and management experience. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. The reason our government continues to do this is becuase it is under the primary influence of the Bilderberg Group, who used US taxpayers to build the UN into what it is and reinforce their creation of UN Agenda 21, which I suggest you read off their web site. The bottom line is the goal here is to relegate the middle class to poverty while building the American Union. Once the American Union and the EU exist, we will then finish building the Pacific Rim Partnership to bring in China, Japan and all the little countries there. All that will leave are the Arabs and the Russians. The Bilderberg Group will take a cut off the top of everyone en-mass spending all they have to survive. It is a businessman's dream and has been funded at taxpayer expense since about 1930. Why are they doing it? Because they can. If you would care to get into the discussion of how Herbert Walker and Prescott Bush made the family fortune as bankers hiding gold profits made by the Germans during WWII, how George senior appears to have been in the group that assassinated Kennedy because he was the only President to challenge the Bilderberg Group, when he claims he was not in Dallas but a meeting in Austin and how Bush Junior, was apparently involved at a young age since records show he was never present for roll call while an active member of the Texas National Guard. The bottom line is Obamas actions will ultimately cost taxpayers trillions of dollars and advance the formation of the American Union by several years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend In Court View Post
Reagan went further and granted amnesty and citizenship, the conservative's standard bearer.

The executive order is in effect for a maximum of three years. Or until the Party Of No decides to finally do what the voters sent them to Washington to do-- pass a bill!!!

Disagreeable, you admitedly have been collecting disability for 20 plus years-- tens of thousands more than you ever contributed -- living off the working taxpayer. What is your problem with issuing work permits so people can work and support their families? And contribute to the Social Security fund you are drawing your livlihood from?

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #12
goddessoflubboc
Top Level Member

Default Re: Obama Immigration Plan Could Ease Court Backlog

The fly in the ointment here is that those 5 million ppl are by and large already working - many paying in taxes bc they're using an SSN they "borrowed".

What exactly is this "Congressional quota" ? I was unaware we had a quota of illegals to legalize (which is what Reagan did).
goddessoflubboc is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No