Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Re: Unpaid loan

You are worrying too much. As mentioned before, they need to bounce your cheque first. Then they will file a case-where that will be, no one can tell. The amount will depend on the amount on the cheque and which court. Backread other posts and forums and you will find your answer.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Jun 2017
      • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by personinneed
      Dontyouworry sir , i wanted your advice regarding this matter. My cheque amount is 60,000 AED and outstanding is 48,000 AED. So how much should be the fine in Dubai, in case bank puts a legal case upon me.
      I will appreciate your advice please. I thought that my fine will be 2020 AED.
      The fine will be on the cheque bounced and for the cheque amount you have mentioned, it will be 5000 AED
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Jun 2017
        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
        What will happen if i have only 2000 AED with me instead of 5000 AED , if they filed case against me. Can I ask more time from the court or police?

Even if they file case gainst me for 5000 AED i don't have the capacity to arrange more than 2000 AED. Any advise how to save myself then?
        If the fine issued as judgement is not paid then the defendant goes to prison, for every day in prison it will be 100 AED minus from what you have to pay as fine. If you cannot pay 5000 then 50 days in prison.
        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Andrewsteiner
          • Aug 2019
          • Ireland

Kindly clear my doubt about the fine on loan default in Dubai. For 48000 aed outstanding amount what will be the fine in Dubai although my check is for 60000 aed.
          That should be around 5000 AED plus court fees.If you do not have the money,you can make a request to the prosecution to pay the fine in installments.Else,just appeal the decision,take a future date and ask for leniency.It will not come below 2000 AED though.

Comment

• personinneed
            • Jun 2019
            • India

As i am unable to pay the loan amount which is 49,000 AED now and I have already missed 3 installments till now bank has already sent me legal notice from Tahseel.
            It is impossible for me to pay any amount to the bank and my visa is also about to expire. If i go back to my home country where bank already have a branch kindly let me know if they can put a legal case upon me in India as well.

If bank put up a fraud case against me can it affect me in my home country also , i mean legally can bank do anything against me if it files a fraud case in U.A.E. Please advice.

Comment

• Unregistered

As i am unable to pay the loan amount which is 49,000 AED now and I have already missed 3 installments till now bank has already sent me legal notice from Tahseel.
              It is impossible for me to pay any amount to the bank and my visa is also about to expire. If i go back to my home country where bank already have a branch kindly let me know if they can put a legal case upon me in India as well.

If bank put up a fraud case against me can it affect me in my home country also , i mean legally can bank do anything against me if it files a fraud case in U.A.E. Please advice.
              Go through the other forums here, read and you'll find your answer.

Comment

• personinneed
                • Jun 2019
                • India

I wanted to know if there are any changes of rule or can U.A.E now have any treaty with India? Can U.A.E. banks file a case on me to get the money.

Also, most importantly I wanted to know how to deal with local collection agents if they show up at door step in India?

Please reply.

Comment

• Dxbproblem
                  • Dec 2017
                  • India

I wanted to know if there are any changes of rule or can U.A.E now have any treaty with India? Can U.A.E. banks file a case on me to get the money.

Also, most importantly I wanted to know how to deal with local collection agents if they show up at door step in India?

Please reply.
                  Ask their ID card, they won’t show it at all. Tell them that let’s go to nearest police station, they won’t come. In India, it’s illegal to go to some ones door steps and ask the money.

Comment

• personinneed
                    • Jun 2019
                    • India

Today somebody from collections department from my home country visited me. He was shouting my name outside and on opening the door he talked very rudely to me. He asked me to pay immediately the complete loan amount otherwise he will put case upon me and when I told that i don't have job here he told me that he know how to extract money from people like me. He was arguing and shouting so loudly that lot of my neighbours heard and now I feel very embarressed and can't show my face to anybody in my neighbourgood. Please advise me what to do and he told me he will visit again.

Comment

Hi. I missed an emi for the first time but it was deducted the following month. I need to know if they'll allow me to more loans as I intend to apply for a loan. Thanks

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Jun 2017
                        • United Arab Emirates

There will not be any legal claim in India or any other country of your residence in future other than the UAE for the kind of amount you have mentioned above. For detailed discussions on the same, send us an email to contact@ uaedebtsolutions.com
                        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                          Top Level Member
                          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                          • Jun 2017
                          • United Arab Emirates

Please reply.
                          To deal with the local collection agents in India and to stop them in future, you need a detailed consultation. Send us an email to contact@ uaedebtsolutions.com and we shall take it from there.
                          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                            Top Level Member
                            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                            • Jun 2017
                            • United Arab Emirates

Today somebody from collections department from my home country visited me. He was shouting my name outside and on opening the door he talked very rudely to me. He asked me to pay immediately the complete loan amount otherwise he will put case upon me and when I told that i don't have job here he told me that he know how to extract money from people like me. He was arguing and shouting so loudly that lot of my neighbours heard and now I feel very embarressed and can't show my face to anybody in my neighbourgood. Please advise me what to do and he told me he will visit again.
                            Such act of collection is illegal and can be stopped promptly, send us an email and we shall discuss this over.
                            www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• linavasilev
                              • Dec 2021
                              • United States

Usually, banks bombard their debtors because for them is not profitable to go in a court of justice. Because in that case, they will receive only the part of the money, and it may be those additional penalties will not be approved by the judge's decision. So the good way to start is approaching a professional Mortgage Advice Cambridge company. Maybe going to the court of justice is not that bad idea for you. Anyway taking credit that you cannot pay back is a very bad situation, please try to solve this situation as fast as possible.

Comment

• jukilok
                                • Feb 2022
                                • United States

Many emigrants have fled Dubai or the UAE in the last few years because they could not pay their debt. But they remain debtors in the eyes of the banks and the UAE government.Many emigrants have fled Dubai or the UAE in the last few years because they could not pay their debt. But they remain debtors in the eyes of the banks and the UAE government. Nevertheless, certain conditions were provided for the easy re-entry into the country of borrowers who do not fulfill their obligations, provided that they pay their existing debt to banks. The surest step would be to negotiate with the bank so that they do not apply to you to law enforcement agencies. It is necessary to be more responsible. I am sure many of your friends have already planned their property with swpdxlaw.com. In addition, you will have to appoint your representative.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the answer is no... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...