• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 90rm93
    • Jul 2019
    • Singapore

URGENT: Hong Kong and Macau companies law

Hi,

I need to find out if there is a specific statute or regulation in Hong Kong that mentions that a foreign branch (e.g. Macau branch) of a Hong Kong registered company is not a separate legal entity from the company itself.

Similarly, it would also be helpful if I could find a Macau statute or regulation which specifically mentions that a local branch of a foreign company is not a separate legal entity from the company itself.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: URGENT: Hong Kong and Macau companies law

I wish to inform you that in Hong Kong you may contact the New Companies Section,
    Companies Registry and seek guidance. In Macau, you may contact the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute for guidance.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...