Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Other Labor Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2017, 06:01 PM   #1
MMO
MMO's Flag is: Trinidad - Tobago

Default Employer says I must pay?

My employer want me to pay for a product he say spoil but I did not see the product, do I still have to pay for it?
MMO is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-29-2017, 07:04 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Employer says I must pay?

I wish to inform you that first you may speak to the employer and try and resolve the matter. If that is not possible then you may contact the Office of the Ministry of Labour and Small Enterprise Development in Port of Spain by telephone or by email and seek guidance from them in the matter. Alternatively, you may contact an attorney for guidance.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: Employer says I must pay?

Before disputing the demand of your employer you should convince your employer regarding your innocence. If you are not responsible for the damage you are not liable to pay for it, but you should convince it with facts and evidences.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote