Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Consumer Complaints

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2018, 06:38 AM   #9
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Amazon.com legally close my account for too many returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
Appeal? A company doesn't have to do business with you if they choose not to. Move on with your life.

Just about anything you can buy on Amazon can be had other places.

Yeah but not all in one place. I think Amazon IS a monopoly (or something not legal) at least as to the site and delivery services, what real other options exist? There is no big competitor of them and they use profits from their other businesses (like cloud computing services) to undercut prices on the sale of goods. How can any small business match that?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

This thread has 14 replies and has been viewed 835 times