Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Child Custody and Support

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
hynna

Default Ex wife always calls the police on my friend: A small claims case?

I have a freind who is seprated from his wife, she always calls the police on him(examples, kidnapping the kids, stalking her, sexual abuse on his daughter) none of theses claims have been founded or charges brought up on him. When the police show up they claim they know she is lying about things and that they get paid to deal with liers and she has done nothing wrong. He would like to take her to small claims court but doesn't know what claim it would be. Oregon State

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmarks

Tags
None