USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Fraud investigation re Roye Ergas, Ron Golde, Las Vegas Home Remodel, Inc.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • annjd
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • May 2008

Fraud investigation re Roye Ergas, Ron Golde, Las Vegas Home Remodel, Inc.

After receiving numerous complaints, World Law has opened a fraud investigation re Las Vegas Home Remodel Inc. and its principals Roye Ergas, Ron Golde, Jakov (Jacob) Ergas and several others.

Consumers complain home repairs and home construction jobs were promised but work was not done, and the principals did not have appropriate licenses. Numerous consumers say they have lost thousands of dollars each. Lawsuits are being prepared. Legal complaints can also be filed with the state attorney general.

The business operated / operates at the following addresses:

Las Vegas Home Remodel, Inc. (the business license has been terminated by the state)
    Construction Company
    Address: 5329 Cameron St #113, Las Vegas, NV 89118
    Phone: (877) 207-8885; 818 224 8894; 702 675 2760

lasvegashomeremodel.com

Las Vegas Home Remodel, Inc.
    5329 Cameron St. Unit 113
    Las Vegas, NV. 89118

[Las Vegas, NV -- Yakov Ergas Treasurer for Jerezee Inc.]

The Nevada Attorney General is also reviewing and has received a portion of the complaints as well.

If you have further information or need assistance please contact
    [email protected]
  • Lada5
    • Jul 2016

Re: Fraud investigation re Roye Ergas, Ron Golde, Las Vegas Home Remodel, Inc.

They also scammed me out of 20,000 dollars.

I hope you can get them arrested or something?
    Ant further info? I am so happy to see this

I thought nothing could be done.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Lada5
      They also scammed me out of 20,000 dollars.

I hope you can get them arrested or something?
      Ant further info? I am so happy to see this

I thought nothing could be done.
      These people are horrible i am renting a property from them that i want out of and it was and air bnb house is in poor shape and theres mold and found several tarantulas inside and they said its not there problem. i gave them 15k to move in and they didnt even give me keys and its been a month already i just want my money back and out of this lease . what can i do ???

Comment

• Unregistered

File a complaint with the state attorney general's office.

And/or sue in small claims or other court.

I also had trouble's with them. They are not good people. To put it mildly.

Comment

• Unregistered

Doe either of you have any examples? Someone from Jerezee Inc (or now known as JHE homes) is currently trying to rent me a home.

Comment

• Sarah42

Avoid them, they are a complete disaster.

Call the state AG.

Comment

• Unregistered

What does that mean?

Comment

• Unregistered

I know these people and they are nothing like what you pretend to describe them as. These are a bunch of lies written by one person under multiple names don't believe a word of it.
                Where do you see any investigation or any court that relate to any fraud? I don't understand how this site is publishing that nonsense without verification; you got to be ashamed of yourselves, crooks!

Comment

Check the Eighth Judicial District Court (State of Nevada) regarding Yakov Ergas and JHE Holdings. There are no less than 3 cases against them in the last 2 years involving them defrauding investors and home buyers.

Comment

Good Lord, are they still at it??

Comment

A-19-803302-C Burnet Woods LP, Plaintiff(s) vs. Jerezee, Inc., Defendant(s) 10/09/2019
                      Department 5
                      Other Contract
                      Closed
                      A-21-828812-C Jose Ponce-Merino, Plaintiff(s) vs. JHE Holdings and Management, Inc., Defendant(s) 02/02/2021
                      Department 22
                      Other Title to Property
                      Closed
                      A-21-829041-C Juan Rodriguez Cadena, Plaintiff(s) vs. JHE Holdings and Management, Inc., Defendant(s) 02/07/2021
                      Department 24
                      Other Title to Property
                      Open
                      A-21-832616-B Guy Nisgoda, Plaintiff(s) vs. Yakov Ergas, Defendant(s) 04/08/2021
                      Department 27
                      NRS Chapters 78-89
                      Dismissed
                      A-23-870548-C Juan Rodriguez Cadena, Plaintiff(s) vs. Yakov Ergas, Defendant(s) 05/11/2023
                      Department 29
                      Other Civil Matters
                      Open
                      A-23-872357-C Roland Otega, Plaintiff(s) vs. JHE Holding & Management, Inc., Defendant(s) 06/14/2023
                      Department 21
                      Other Contract
                      Open

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...